• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thoughts and Prayers for CO.

Set-In-Stone

The Dude Abides
Im not sure if anyone else has heard the news...but some gooche thought it was his duty to bust into a movie theatre showing of "Dark Knight Rises" armed with automatic weapons, smoke bombs, rifles, etc.... He opened fire and killed 14, and critically wounded 45+ others. So sad to see things like this happen. I can't imagine the fear,anger, and grief struck into that community within just a short few seconds. People that decide to play "devil's advocate" are the scumbags of the earth. This 24 yr. old should have a speedy trial (guilty of corse) followed by a public hanging.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have lost a loved one, or are dealing with the pain of hospital visits. I hope no one here living in CO has any ties to this horrific tragedy. Tonight I will fire something special up in their memory. . .

Just read the news this morning. Praying for these families, and wishing I was there to take out that gunman.

I'm going to start carrying my gun again. Sometimes we get complacent. So sad it has to come to that.

What an horrible news.....I hope the gunman gets more than he deserves! I feel so sorry for the families...

Yes this is horrible and sad news. What a commentary on todays society and values.

Chiefmd you are right about carrying a concealed weapon, if you are allowed to legally do so. One armed citizen in these situations can make a world of difference and save lives.

God Bless the victims and their families.

I heard about this when I woke up. Absolutely awful. It certainly makes a good argument for carrying.

I know wkoti likes in Aurora, CO. My heart goes out to the victims and their families and I hope wkoti is good

I'm all about due process, and I know people are going to want to know why this happened, but it doesn't matter what they find. In the end this man needs to be put down.

A senseless tragedy; best wishes and thoughts to the families.

Not to nitpick, but it wasn't an "automatic" weapon. News agencies are reporting a shotgun, a rifle, and two handguns. Just insane......

Whenever I can, legally, I carry concealed. I hope I never need to use my weapon but I will not be a victim. One trained person with a weapon could have stopped that madman in his tracks and prevented additional deaths. Be responsible, be vigilant, and be aware. I consider it a responsibility.

B.B.S.

Very tragic, thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

A senseless tragedy; best wishes and thoughts to the families.

Not to nitpick, but it wasn't an "automatic" weapon. News agencies are reporting a shotgun, a rifle, and two handguns. Just insane......

Whenever I can, legally, I carry concealed. I hope I never need to use my weapon but I will not be a victim. One trained person with a weapon could have stopped that madman in his tracks and prevented additional deaths. Be responsible, be vigilant, and be aware. I consider it a responsibility.

B.B.S.

I'm with you BBS. I conceal carry (following all state laws I travel through) whenever I leave the house. I am not paranoid, just cautious. This kind of crap should not happen.

My thoughts are with the victims families. What a shame!

Putting on my .45 was just part of getting dressed back in the States. I never left the house without at least my J-frame, but usually a 1911. It took many months before I stopped feeling "naked" here where I cannot legally have a firearm in my possession. I still find myself brushing my arm against my side for that silent reassurance... but it's not there. Not a good feeling in a situation where I really wish I had it.

I saw this about CO when I just got back in the house. The initial count was over 50 injured and 20 dead. Glad that has gone down significantly, but that is still too many. Absolutely crazy. Thoughts and prayers for all those victims, both physical and mental.

Hey you guys, it's been crazy around here. I live about 2 miles from this theater and this is the movie theater I'm always at. This is a tragic, I'm very lucky this morning, my friends and I were talking about going out and possibly seeing a movie, but I dropped a bunch of money on emergency car repair today. This is one time I'm thankful for sudden car damage.

glad you are ok man, can't imagine what its like out there today

I heard about this when I got up this morning. My thoughts go out to the people that are being forced to go through this.

He hasn't been on CP since the end of April.

Edit for all kinds of issues!