• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thoughts and prayers needed.....

Charlie, it is good to hear that your brother is okay for now, prayers are sent to him and your entire family.

Charlie,

Continued thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Chip

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother. Have faith that all will turn out alright.

Wow, Charlie. Thoughts and prayers sent, brother. Keep us updated and keep your head up.

Charlie,

I am glad to hear things are getting better, however my prayers for you and your family will continue...keep your head up, if you need anything let me know.

Jason

Only read the OP... Brother my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Just checking to see if things are going well. Last I heard he was going in a positive direction but we didn't get a positive "he's okay". Please keep us updated. You and yours are in our hearts and prayers!

Julie

First, thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and words both in the thread and via PM. The good news is that my brother has been discharged from the hospital! The bad news is that he now has a long road of recovery. He is alive and for that I am more than thankful! I was not able to be there when they discharged him but I did speak with him and he sounds the best he has in years. A cruel mistress addiction makes.............

Thanks again to everyone!

We do this recovery business one day at a time Charlie...

Glad to hear your Bro is feeling better.

mac