• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three Wise Men

Yeah I've done it Doc. It was one of the 21 shots I took on my 21st. There is an even worse one called the 4 Horsemen. Its Johnny, Jim, Jack and Jose.

Oh, the good old days. I am afraid to think what would happen if I tried it now!! :rolleyes:

Yea I've got to admit to doing this too!! Also did the three amigos on my 21st; Jose, JD, and Captain Morgan. Worst shot ever.....

Anyone ever try the "Cement Mixer"? Take a shot of Bailey's, hold it in your mouth, throw in a shot of Rose's lime juice, swish it around; the citrus curdles the cream and turns into a friggin' mess in your mouth. Funny to watch the unsuspecting as the concoction expands in their cheeks.

Anyone ever try the "Cement Mixer"? Take a shot of Bailey's, hold it in your mouth, throw in a shot of Rose's lime juice, swish it around; the citrus curdles the cream and turns into a friggin' mess in your mouth. Funny to watch the unsuspecting as the concoction expands in their cheeks.
I'm glad to see that the younger generation is doing it's best to surpass the stupid shit mine did.

Doc.

I guess I must be a dummy because I never tried the Three Wise Men or the Four Horsemen, however I think the best and worst shot I ever did had to be the Screaming Nazi. This is a floater shot and only includes Yagermeister and Rumpleminz. Like I said not a bad tasting shot but hell to pay shortly thereafter. :D

Gwheato

Some people I ran-with in college were partial to the "Hot chicken" which is a shot of vodka with a cube of chicken bullion dropped in and then microwaved for a few seconds.

I never got around to trying one....

Though serving my nemesis a prairie fire (or "flaming coyote" as I called it) when he crashed a party of mine was priceless.

Some people I ran-with in college were partial to the "Hot chicken" which is a shot of vodka with a cube of chicken bullion dropped in and then microwaved for a few seconds.

Though serving my nemesis a prairie fire (or "flaming coyote" as I called it) when he crashed a party of mine was priceless.

Way back in the day... I did quite a bit of bar-tending and fine-dining waitering, it was there when I was introduced to "Boston Style" oysters.

This was a small oyster with a dab of horseradish(I preferred wasabi with this) some hot sauce and dropped into a double shot glass with a drenching shower of premium vodka of the patron's choice...

The only word I can use to describe from a bourbon much more than vodka advocate is simply "yummy"

Way back in the day... I did quite a bit of bar-tending and fine-dining waitering, it was there when I was introduced to "Boston Style" oysters.

This was a small oyster with a dab of horseradish(I preferred wasabi with this) some hot sauce and dropped into a double shot glass with a drenching shower of premium vodka of the patron's choice...

The only word I can use to describe from a bourbon much more than vodka advocate is simply "yummy"

That actually sounds good, and I'm not a vodka guy...!!!

I'm glad to see that the younger generation is doing it's best to surpass the stupid shit mine did.

Doc.

:laugh:
x2

The Irish car bomb has to be one of my favorite shots. My wife's fav also.. Half pint of guiness, 3/4 shot of bailey, with some jameison's whisky floating on top. Drop that in the guiness and chug till there is no more...