• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three years ago...

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
Hi everyone, my name's Eric. I've lurked over at CW and also over here for a while and there seem to be fewer snobs over here, so I figured this was a better board to become a part of. I'm a very avid cigar smoker, and I work at the Tinder Box in Chattanooga, TN so I'm around them every day. I consider myself to be pretty knowlegable about cigars, but I'm sure there's a lot I can learn here.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :cool:

Eric

It doesn't seem like it was that long ago. This past Sunday marked three years for me here at CP, and even I didn't remember. Since that day in December '04, I've had two kids and moved 700 miles from my hometown, and I've had a great group of people here to share it all with.

Rod, all I can say is thanks for this place. Here's to many more years with some great BOTLs! :thumbs:

The time does fly doesn't it? Congrats on your Anniversary.

Congrats!!!

DID I WIN??

Oh it wasn't a contest.... damn slacker... :p :laugh:

Congratulations on your anni, hope you're around for many more! :thumbs:

Congrats, Eric!

You're the first person I ever PM'd at CP for help with something. You weren't much help, but you tried. :laugh: You did set the example of each of us helping another when we can.

:thumbs: