• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tic Tic Tic..........

Driving past the post office today left me wondering why they were knocking down what was left of the walls and starting construction on a whole new building. Then I got home and the wife handed me the package that they dug out of the rubble. Boy was I suprised to see a package from one Jim from GA. And was I even more suprised when I opened the box. Man there were quite a few really nice smokes in that box. All but one were new to me and a couple I am still unsure as to what they are but I will be doing my homework before smoking them for sure.

Man, thanks a lot, definately gonna have quite a few enjoyable nights in my future.

Now, to stop at the smoke shop this Friday and pick out a nice selection for my first target. I got a couple of new guys in mind for my first outgoing volley.

Thanks for making my first bomb an air raid Jim.

Man down, man down!
I ... I can't keep up. No Jim, you go on without me, I'll only slow you down.
I'm not sure, it came from somewhere down there *points south*
It's bad Jim, real bad... I don't think I can make it.. I'm not sure.
Dammit Jim, I'm a cigar lover, not a doctor! Just leave me here... with my new gars.
Tell my mom I'm sorry, I had to break that promise.

LOL

Thanks for the awesome package. These are ALL new to me, some I have been wanting to try for sure.

Oh, and congrats on making it onto my retaliation list. :whistling: