• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a contest for newbs

pembroke3355

Banned
Ok I have not done one in a while. The winner will get a 5er of assorted sticks. I will ask one FOG to select the best response and that person will be the winner.

Simply state what you enjoy or find most useful on CP

RULES

1. 6 months or less on CP

2. Honor system(please be a newb just getting into the hobby and have not tried a lot of sticks yet.

3. Response 50 words or less.

4. Be active average at least 1 post per day.

5. Contest will be run for 1 week it will end on Jan 6 at 5 P.M. EST.

PRIZE PACK

1- Opus X Petit Lancero

1- My Father Le Bijou 1922 by Don Pepin Garcia Petit Robusto

1- Padilla Dominus Robusto

1- Padilla 68 Oscuro Salomon

1- Johnny-O Closed Poker Run

Good looking out! This is one of the things that makes CP such a great community.

Way to close the year off with a contest Don and for the newbs as well. Very cool....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Wow. That's a pretty good haul for a newbie. Those are all great smokes. Good luck guys!

What I enjoy most about CP...oh wait. :D Way to play Don! Look forward to reading some of the responses.

Ok, so I guess I will be the first Newb to write a response.

The reviews section is extremely useful. I am still trying to figure out the different flavors and spices in cigars and the reviews really help out. I can smoke a cigar and find a review of Greg's or Charles' and compare. Awesome section for us newbs.

50 words or less is hard!

Nice looking selection for a newb to win! Good luck to all those playing (I don't qualify, otherwise I'd be on this like a fat kid on a cupcake!)

Nice contest, I remember when i won my first newb contest!

Good luck guys! Looks like we need some more contestants though.

CigarPass is home to the best group of ladies and gentlemen ever to be assembled. It’s an honor to be a part of generous, classy and addicting cigar forum that will ever to exist.

Sincerely Humbled,
WKOTI

P.S. Thank you pem like many others for being so generous and making CigarPass the best Cigar Forum on the net!!!

The best thing about CP is the search engine; remember, "Search is your friend newb." Many newbs take offense to that but the search engine is truly the best thing on CP. Not all sites have good search engines; however, CP always finds something that relates to my question.

Most beneficial is the knowledge that members defend the entire group and will put people in there places. If you put your foot in your mouth, however, step up, be honest, and realize why you were wrong people are willing to forgive and continue imparting wonderful advice.

What I enjoy about CP is the people. I was immediately welcomed into the family the first day I joined. Without the members CP has, this website would be just that... another website.

Different Responses multiple opinions and reviews, DataBase of 9+ years of knowledge. Open and Freindly to new members, Active vendors and Trades that allow members access to multiple varities of size and origin. Passes Bombs and Herfs!. Respect Can be earned in time. Passion for Cigars and new things!

The best thing is the old farts helping the new farts learn the rope in a way that is constructive and instructive in nature, and they call a pile of dog doo a pile of dog doo not hiding it from the neighbours but admitting it and moving on.

Because Don is here, THAT's why!

I win!

Woo Hoo!

Wait....(checks rules)

*shakes tiny fist and makes a note in that "Don" guys file*

I'll be back. :cool:

T

I'm not active enough. But I am a newbie.

I learned that there are as many different kinds of Cigar smokers as there are cigars. I like that. There is no most popular brand there is no real mass market there is no right way to enjoy a stogie. The commrodoree around enjoying cigars together is the best part of CP. Everyone is here to enjoy cigars. Plain and simple. It's not about who is president or what some famous golfer did with his last 18 holes.

I think I'm going to start to be more involved in reveiwing of my stogies. I always check the cigar reveiws to see what people say and really enjoy them. It makes me more aware of the different flavors to look for. I like seeing the humidor project as well as the scotch room, VERY COOL. Someday I'll have all the little extras a great hobby , lifestyle, can offer.

Peace,

Thanks for all the good stuff.

Have fun
Dave

P.S. I'm a really bad speller.