• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a match!

hungsolo

CP Newbie in training.
OK, it's off to the pub to watch Arsenal beat the snot out of Bayern Munich.

I'll have an extra pint or two for those who can't make it.

They're showing the match live at The Londoner in Addison, TX. Beltline and Midway. 1:45 PM kickoff.

Unfortunately, I forgot my Arsenal kit, or I'd be wearing it. :angry:

Should be a good game. My favorite team in Schalke and I see Arsenal is in 3rd place. BM ( :laugh: ) got beat last time out by Armenia.

Too Bad 3-1 I think, if I read the German correctly. My German skills are not so good and I didn't want to search for the English site.

Yeah, turns out Arsenal didn't want to win I guess.

BM didn't look good, but Arsenal didn't look like they even showed up. They started Clichy in Cole's place which hurt them a bit, and Sol Campbell didn't make it due to flu.

Thierry Henry barely touched the ball and Ljungberg's good, but he was the only one on the squad doing anything. One man does not a team make.

Oh well. Toure ended up scoring an away goal, so the damaged was a little less than it could have been.

March 9 at Highbury! BM goes to Arsenal's home field for the last game in the series. That should be a good one. By then, Bergkamp will be off suspension and they should have a full roster!

FYI, I love the fact tere are more Bros out there who love to watch 'football'.
:thumbs:

the real one, not an American version that was really just a knock-off of rugby in its day. [tho no real beef against American Football]

Back