• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

time for some fun...

I finally got around to opening the packages two days ago. Wow what good-looking sticks. I’m going to a Halloween party tonight in Cripple Creak(gambling town). I will start smoking them there. Reviews to fallow soon.

McP. Thanks for the surprise sticks. I know I’ll enjoy them.

Mpass

MPass, you are very welcome. One issue though, when I ran the tracking number for the cigars you sent me, it told me that they "were delivered to Denver, CO on Wednesday, the 30th". I guess they didn't make it to me in Mesquite for some reason. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

:D

McP

it look like it's back at my house I don't know why? Yet? but I will soon you can bank on that. It looks like Leebo got his on the 25th. I'll send it back out in the AM.

Mpass.

:angry: :( :angry: :(

Damn, that's weird!! Hey, first class works pretty well sometimes! LOL

I have both shipments, have somked on of the natural robustos and it was fabulous! Review will be coming soon! I am going after those a maduro torps tomorrow morning, and I'll get those reviews to you as soon as I can.

Lee :D

smoked one of leebo lastnight. I smoked it while playing blackjack. A very good cigar and up $25.00 after playing for 2 hours. fun times. Colorado land of the $5.00 max bet.

I will re mail your package today. looks like it was my bad, forgot the Suite 410 part. oops :(

Mpass

I will be watching for it, MP.

LEEBO CIGAR #1

This cigar looked terrific. I have to admit, I went to a local tobacco shop on my lunch hour and tried to see what looked similar. I have some good guesses... :sneaky:

The cigar I smoked last night was nice. It was intriguing in a way I don't find very often. I found myself wondering what the next puff would be like, even though they were pretty consistent. I did detect some harsh undertones, but they were certainly not overpowering. The cigar had a more pale taste than I expected, but it had an almost Dominican maduro flavor to it (if that can be called a specific flavor). I would name this cigar "Enigma" if I had to make one up! Good cigar, Lee, I will post the second review before long as well as my educated guess!
:D

Hi, fellow mice.

I was doing some thinking (Almost always a bad thing) about the reviews and guesses on the cigars. To get a totally uninfluenced review we need to post the reviews at the same time. I asked FT if he would be willing to post and collate the reviews and he said he wouldn’t mind. If this sounds cool to you McP and Leebo just pm FT with your reviews. If this sounds like a bad idea you can just assume it has something to do with the 5 Cuban coffees and the cigar I had today and do what you want. :)

Mpass

Sounds good to me!

I have been working on these and I'm almost ready to send mine!!

I know one thing, that robusto has me stumped!! :D

I have one each left to smoke. I think I know what I they are.

So Leebo is stumped? I guess it payed to chop an inch off the end. :) :) Just kidding Leebo I picked a robusto to make it harder. :D :D Glad to see it's working. This is the fun part, the guessing game.

This is my guess:

Hoyo De Col. Mustard in the cigar bar with a Xikar.

Oops wrong guessing game.

Mpass :

See, I'm not the only one!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMAO....I knew that was coming. :)

I'm going to be out of touch until Tuesday or Wednesday, so no need to rush to get it to me.

Now I know why people didn’t break their legs getting to the keyboard to sign up for this game. Everyone likes smoking cigars but it can be boring writing about them. The holidays also don’t help much. I finally got my reviews in to FT earlier this week. It kind of felt like high school again. You know I have to get my paper turned in on time. I had a lot of fun buying the stick I sent out and I enjoyed smoking the cigars I reviewed. It was also fun taking my guesses at what they were. I hope you all had fun playing.

No pressure McP but your keeping the entire class waiting. just giving you crap. :)

Mpass