• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to rant

OMG that sucks!

I was born in Montana but lived in Central and North Florida most of my life. I now live in downtown Miami because my wife is in medical school. We have been here just over two years and have been stolen from at our complex and my wife's car was broken into about a month ago. I pray that the day I have to use my gun to protect Holly or myself never comes. If that day does come I know that I will do what I have to do.

my wife has trouble with my 9mm. Gonna get her something more 'point and shoot' like a single action only .357 I saw in the pawn shop the other day.

If you're looking for something simple just for an emergency a .32 might be up your alley. I don't own a .32 but have shot them, they're not bad and they're cheap as hell. The ammo is cheaper than that for a .357 too. Just a thought because a .357 is pretty hard to shot in my opinion. They're heavy, have a lot of kick and might be somewhat intimidating for her.

I hope you don't have anymore problems.

gatorsmg said:
my wife has trouble with my 9mm. Gonna get her something more 'point and shoot' like a single action only .357 I saw in the pawn shop the other day.

If you're looking for something simple just for an emergency a .32 might be up your alley. I don't own a .32 but have shot them, they're not bad and they're cheap as hell. The ammo is cheaper than that for a .357 too. Just a thought because a .357 is pretty hard to shot in my opinion. They're heavy, have a lot of kick and might be somewhat intimidating for her.

I hope you don't have anymore problems.
So far, not a problem at all.

As for kick, a nice, big, heavy .357 shooting .38 hollow points has almost none. :)