• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Timothy Richard Tebow

Tim who? Pats 41-23, and it wasn't even that close.

Doc
Yeah, we must have been watching a different game. Hope that D of the Pats can hold up. It was ugly early. But I guess that you can look at the final score. But, then again isn't that what all his non-believers have argued against when he wins? Just sayin', no need to argue.

... but the real reason is their defense, who has played very well the last 6 games.

And their kicker. That guy has been so clutch.

And Coach Fox conservative play calling. The Broncos are doing a great job of managing and shortening the game. There were some critical penalties and turnovers in Sunday's loss. That and Tom Brady is SOLID.

A lot of credit goes to Denver's management. As a traditional NFL quarterback he fails miserably. So they install a college offense and he works it perfectly.

He did make some nice passes tonight. He's growing, there's no doubt.

Why teams continue to blitz him and play man against him is beyond me. Rush four and back that up with a zone, he'll complete 20% of his passes and you'll win the game. Pitt out-thought itself tonight.

Most definitely. He really is not a very good quarterback. His leadership skills however, they set him apart from the crowd. I would not be surprised if he ended up becoming pretty darn good.

Watch me pull another rabbit out of my hat, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost......

I love how the announcer said Demayrius Thomas went to Central Florida....moron he went to GA Tech!!! But Tebow was amazing too...

Denver ran the same fake hand-off option play all day.

Love them against the Pats.

Yeah, and throw the McD situation into the mix and this is going to be very interesting.

I feel nothing but unabashed hatred for McHoodie because of the damage and humiliation he caused the Broncos during his season and a half in Denver (as Woody Paige refers to it, "the McDaniels Error"). I must admit, however... it's interesting that his top two 2010 draft picks sure looked alright this evening...

The Denver Broncos are better than a soap opera this season.

Yeah, and throw the McD situation into the mix and this is going to be very interesting.

I feel nothing but unabashed hatred for McHoodie because of the damage and humiliation he caused the Broncos during his season and a half in Denver (as Woody Paige refers to it, "the McDaniels Error"). I must admit, however... it's interesting that his top two 2010 draft picks sure looked alright this evening...

Amen to that, Brother.

Can I get a witness!

Amen to that, Brother.

Can I get a witness!

Now Now don't be going againt the home team!

Amen to that, Brother.

Can I get a witness!

Now Now don't be going againt the home team!
The home teams won every game this weekend. Can I get a road win please?

A lot of credit goes to Denver's management. As a traditional NFL quarterback he fails miserably. So they install a college offense and he works it perfectly.
This. It's all how they tailor the offense to him. If he's asked to be a pocket passer, he'd be out of the league in a year.

What Tebow hasn't realized yet is, Bill Belichick is god. :sign:
Doc

This. It's all how they tailor the offense to him. If he's asked to be a pocket passer, he'd be out of the league in a year.

That will only go so far running the Option. Wait until he takes a good shot and gets his bell rung...then we'll see how often he runs. That's why the Steelers blitzed him so much, hoping Polamalu would get a good hit on him.

I'm not sure the Pats have any quick linebackers (maybe Gary Guyton) or a safety that can 'spy' him to run him down should he take off...we'll see what "god" draws up on Defense this week to counter his actions. Hey Doc, I sure hope it's better than what he drew up for Super Bowl XLII against the Giants.... :sign:

That will only go so far running the Option. Wait until he takes a good shot and gets his bell rung...then we'll see how often he runs. That's why the Steelers blitzed him so much, hoping Polamalu would get a good hit on him.

I'm not sure the Pats have any quick linebackers (maybe Gary Guyton) or a safety that can 'spy' him to run him down should he take off...we'll see what "god" draws up on Defense this week to counter his actions. Hey Doc, I sure hope it's better than what he drew up for Super Bowl XLII against the Giants....
Agreed. And he /Belichek must be god. He is the only coach in the league that can get caught cheating three times and still be coaching.

I actually wish he would have taken off and run MORE against the Steelers. There were open lanes everywhere.

Oh yeah, and that was a great 18-1 season the Pat's had a few years back. Everyone outside of NE was routing for the G-Men that day.

I'm not sure the Pats have any quick linebackers (maybe Gary Guyton) or a safety that can 'spy' him to run him down should he take off...we'll see what "god" draws up on Defense this week to counter his actions. Hey Doc, I sure hope it's better than what he drew up for Super Bowl XLII against the Giants.... :sign:

I agree, but I'm not sure it matters. The Pats don't have to stop Tebow, they just have to outgun him. This should be no problem for Brady.

I agree, but I'm not sure it matters. The Pats don't have to stop Tebow, they just have to outgun him. This should be no problem for Brady.

Agreed. Denver's pass rush is incredible, but Brady's release is so fast-- especially up the middle to Welker or his tight ends-- that it seems to stun everyone. Denver's safeties are young and Brady destroyed them last time.