• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Tired of looking at these" Sampler

gmiranda33

I have got 5 of these to go around:

1 - Opus xXx
1 - Anejo #46
1 - WOAM
1 - Viaje 50-50 No.2
1 - PDR Oscuro Robusto
$45.50 + shipping.

I have got 5 of these to go around:

1 - Opus xXx
1 - Anejo #46
1 - WOAM
1 - Viaje 50-50 No.2
1 - PDR Oscuro Robusto
$45.50 + shipping.

Very nice deal Gabriel.

Noobs, Shop With Confidence!

Good bump. Gabriel owns his own B&M in Florida, and I have ordered from him quite a few times. Always super fast shipping, great prices, you can't go wrong.

And no, I don't look like Freddie Mercury!!

Good bump. Gabriel owns his own B&M in Florida, and I have ordered from him quite a few times. Always super fast shipping, great prices, you can't go wrong.

Actually, yes you do look like Freddie Mercury. :whistling:

Actually, yes you do look like Freddie Mercury. :whistling:

freddiemercury.jpg

If no one speaks up beforehand ill take these if payment on friday works for you!

First opus for a noob being a xXx maybe you should tell me no!

Is this still open? Like to get an order if it is.

Thanks (who the heck is Freddy Mercury).

Is this still open? Like to get an order if it is.

Thanks (who the heck is Freddy Mercury).

Since it wasn't before your time, He was the flamboyant front man for Queen. One of the first really public people to die of AIDS related diseases.

Since it wasn't before your time, He was the flamboyant front man for Queen. One of the first really public people to die of AIDS related diseases.

:angry: You all suck!

Suddenly, it became very clear to me how Jonathan knew Tom Cruise invented pink, but yet he has no idea who Chuck Norris is..............Just saying.

Suddenly, it became very clear to me how Jonathan knew Tom Cruise invented pink, but yet he has no idea who Chuck Norris is..............Just saying.

Dude, those are fighting words. I'll fly to that backwoods state of yours RIGHT NOW and whoop your ass!!

Dude, those are fighting words. I'll fly to that backwoods state of yours RIGHT NOW and whoop your ass!!

Hey! We just fornicate with our sisters in this state......We don't believe in same sex marriage like some states though. :whistling: