• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TJM

We were supposed to do a newbie trade, he offered some cigars from his "limited" collection. I went back and read the PM's and the posts. We could nto come to a deal. He kinda let it drop. Then he did a deal with Husker and edited a post about the deal to "..." three days after the original post. Wonder what Husker sent him and what Husker got from him?

emodx said:
I'll put something together when I get home this afternoon and send it off to the cave.
[snapback]300071[/snapback]​
Cave... ???

I suggest that the next person that receives his pass hold onto it for a couple days to make sure he doesnt have any outstanding obligations here or another board. Once his obligations are cleared, send the box directly back to him.

Emo

Well sheet. He would get banned right in the middle of the pass. The box should arrive today...guess I'll hold on to it over the weekend and try and email him or something.

edit spelling!!!

someone should post a link to this thread in his pass thread for information purposes to those involved.

Wish I knew he had gotton so many people I wouldn't have been so accepting in my last post in the exchange.

DG

OutlawD said:
someone should post a link to this thread in his pass thread for information purposes to those involved.
[snapback]300083[/snapback]​

Done

And is the return address in his pass the same address that everyone that has done trades with him has?

Meh, this whole episode has left a bad taste in my mouth.

He's been listing the same for sale packages on Cigar Weekly. :0

Just PM'd one of the Mods to give them a heads up.

Look at all the sales/trades:

edmox(s,t)
JOE M.(t)
Zeebra(s)
Junkman_56(s)
Smithers(s)
Blue Dragon(S,T)
marcsheldon(s)
brewmeister(T)
wshell(T)
jgohlke (T)
husker(newbie Trade)
Issac(T)
smitty0255 (T)
mlg270 (s,t)

I wonder how many others from other boards?

We could be a real bunch of asses and make him respond before sending his pass back.... :whistling:

Zeebra said:
[snapback]300099[/snapback]​
It is sad that someone would come here and take advantage of the generosity of the folks on this board.
I guess I'm being rather naive about this, considering he has gone to other boards and done the same thing.
I'm glad he has been banned and it seems to me he is a perfect candidate for the "Scum bag list".

junkman_56 said:
Zeebra said:
It is sad that someone would come here and take advantage of the generosity of the folks on this board.
I guess I'm being rather naive about this, considering he has gone to other boards and done the same thing.
I'm glad he has been banned and it seems to me he is a perfect candidate for the "Scum bag list".
[snapback]300103[/snapback]​

I confronted him in a PM asking if he had sold 2 cigars that I bombed to him. He claimed he didn't and although suspicious, I couldn't prove otherwise. Seeing that he's been selling/getting cigars on other boards makes me change my mind about him.

KayakinBoy said:
We could be a real bunch of asses and make him respond before sending his pass back.... :whistling:
[snapback]300102[/snapback]​

Nah, let's just keep his pass and use it for pass insurance.

Just kidding of course :sign:

Zeebra said:

edmox(s,t)
JOE M.(t)
Zeebra(s)
Junkman_56(s)
Smithers(s)
Blue Dragon(S,T)
marcsheldon(s)
brewmeister(T)
wshell(T)
jgohlke (T)
husker(newbie Trade)
Issac(T)
smitty0255 (T)
mlg270 (s,t)

[snapback]300101[/snapback]​
Yeah, I am on this list.
I was sold 5 WOAM's for $45 (which included shipping), not a bad deal.
I'm hoping these cigars were not "gifted" to him from another BOTL. ???

Zeebra said:

This is why people cannot just come here to sell. This is a community. If a new-guy comes along and offers up some smokes for sale and a FOG questions it, other newbies can't understand why the FOG said something to him. This is the reason. These FOGs have been around here and other BB for a long time and can see a "snake" from a mile away......

Stop critizing what they do.... learn from what they do...

junkman_56 said:
Zeebra said:

edmox(s,t)
JOE M.(t)
Zeebra(s)
Junkman_56(s)
Smithers(s)
Blue Dragon(S,T)
marcsheldon(s)
brewmeister(T)
wshell(T)
jgohlke (T)
husker(newbie Trade)
Issac(T)
smitty0255 (T)
mlg270 (s,t)

[snapback]300101[/snapback]​
Yeah, I am on this list.
I was sold 5 WOAM's for $45 (which included shipping), not a bad deal.
I'm hoping these cigars were not "gifted" to him from another BOTL. ???
[snapback]300110[/snapback]​

They were mine, now send them back.

bfreebern said:
KayakinBoy said:

Nah, let's just keep his pass and use it for pass insurance.

Just kidding of course :sign:

Or maybe use it to settle with people who've been ripped off. ;)

Can't believe he admits to re-gifting/re-selling cigars for profit while he has a pass in progress.