• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TJM

Guess I'm guilty of dealing with this guy too. Funny that he was my first and only trade to date, though it was a fine experience. I sent him some decent sticks, he sent me more than I sent him but a good assortment of slightly lower quality sticks that I hadn't tried. He also sent me two naked ones that I still haven't been able to figure out what they are...this definately makes me hesitate a little more than I already was before smoking them.

Oh well, hopefully I'll have a little better luck in the future, can't win them all.

Wes

What a poor showing by the CW moderating team. When placidity is valued over the welfare of the community members only bad can result.

Wilkey

Likewise, how do they expect their newbs and not so newbs to LEARN? Its human nature to learn less from success than from failure.

The Master said:
Weakly are scumbags, I have seen this warning on more than 5 sites and everyone doesn't have a problem with it. Only Weakly is the one who will not let anyone out this maggot.
[snapback]300674[/snapback]​

T.M., That is a very generalized statement. Am I a scum bag simply because I have been a member of CW for three years?

Because a lynch mob does not immediately jump up and pile on at CW does not mean that the mods don't take care of the membership. They just choose to do it in a more behind-the-scenes fashion. If a problem surfaces, they choose to use methods that are not as apparent or public to resolve a situation. They take on the problem themselves instead of letting it turn into a train wreck.

Just because it does not happen in view of the membership does not mean it is not happening. Much like you can not fairly judge an entire line of cigars by having smoked one cigar that turned out to be bad, there are situations that exist that if you have not spent a significant time in that environment with an open mind to see the many facets that may exist, you can not form a true educated opinion.

This could get ugly fast. Leave what other forums do at the other forums. If you don't have any further comments about TJM then don't post.

The Master said:
Weakly are scumbags, I have seen this warning on more than 5 sites and everyone doesn't have a problem with it. Only Weakly is the one who will not let anyone out this maggot.

T.M., That is a very generalized statement. Am I a scum bag simply because I have been a member of CW for three years?

Because a lynch mob does not immediately jump up and pile on at CW does not mean that the mods don't take care of the membership. They just choose to do it in a more behind-the-scenes fashion. If a problem surfaces, they choose to use methods that are not as apparent or public to resolve a situation. They take on the problem themselves instead of letting it turn into a train wreck.

Just because it does not happen in view of the membership does not mean it is not happening. Much like you can not fairly judge an entire line of cigars by having smoked one cigar that turned out to be bad, there are situations that exist that if you have not spent a significant time in that environment with an open mind to see the many facets that may exist, you can not form a true educated opinion.
If you post there it means you condone the censorship that those 'tards practice. It also means you condone the fact they protect known scumbags and rip off artists. You also agree to be treated like a child by being subject to their punitive and arbitrary methods of policing their board. The mods their didn't get on the "Scumbags and Bad Traders" list by being stand up. That place is a toilet and if you want to defend it, do it somewhere else.

NA

The Master said:

They just choose to do it in a more behind-the-scenes fashion. If a problem surfaces, they choose to use methods that are not as apparent or public to resolve a situation. They take on the problem themselves instead of letting it turn into a train wreck.

That part is really disturbing! How are other members supposed to know about problems that surface w/ certain individuals if it's kept "Behind-the-scenes" and not out in the open? How will members know if an issue was resolved, and more important, the manner in which it was resolved?

Like sheep to slaughter over at CW... The mods/admin let people deal the way they see fit - wipe out all records of the transaction after it's done... I've seen more than a few individuals doing trade after trade - ripping off fellow BOTL's (i.e. smoking for free and shipping fakes) and no one pays a mind to it. Worse yet - they actively censor anyone who speaks up in the sale threads...

TJM was proven scum on MORE than one board - and made it to a very credible list of known scumbags. And he's allowed to continue sales unfettered on CW... Pathetic...

People will see selectively what they choose to see and formulate opinions by accepting only those items which back their methods and ideas... a trait that is exemplified by those having a closed-minded mentality.

How quickly people are to pounce on someone who doesn't do things their way, or see things the way that they see them. Typical of the closed-minded.

This could get ugly fast. Leave what other forums do at the other forums. If you don't have any further comments about TJM then don't post.

AVB,

My intention was not to cause trouble. Anyone having an open mind would be able to see that. My intent was to show that there is more than one way to do things.

As far as leaving what other forums do at the other forums... if you're really serious about that, that statement could have been made a few pages back. There are a lot of good people that post on both CP and CW.

People will see selectively what they choose to see and formulate opinions by accepting only those items which back their methods and ideas... a trait that is exemplified by those having a closed-minded mentality.

How quickly people are to pounce on someone who doesn't do things their way, or see things the way that they see them. Typical of the closed-minded.

AVB,

My intention was not to cause trouble. Anyone having an open mind would be able to see that. My intent was to show that there is more than one way to do things.

As far as leaving what other forums do at the other forums... if you're really serious about that, that statement could have been made a few pages back. There are a lot of good people that post on both CP and CW.

Sorry, but I don't agree with you.

AVB,

Oh my, look at the big brain on him will ya?

Refute the premise not the person. Closed minded indeed, as a liberal conservative I resent the implication. Everyone over there is open minded I suppose... each with their very own leash and choke collar. Whatever works for you.

NA

...and drinking the KoolAid they offer will poison ya!!! :laugh:

I was making a general comment and not one directed at you. Sorry if you took it that way.

AVB,

I pointed out in a post that the guy was selling gifted cigars for profit reasons only. The mod locked my thread, and pointed out how to "out someone" as a bad trader. AFTER reading the protocol Ididn't bother. Apparently, as long as people leave him good feed back, it doesn't matter how he got his cigars. Could have stole them, or could have simply sold gifted cigars.

What a sham. Too bad that there are alot of good cigar guys and gals over there who buy into that type of moderation. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil; apparently evil could never be apart of their board if the dictatorship actually censored the evil theselves.

Emo

Emo one of the moderators over there finally outed the guy, so it did work. The only problem is the thread is still there. :sign: