• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To all my Italian BOTL

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Bona festa de Santo Joesepi. Have a cannoli and a good cigar. For those of you not fortunate enough to be Italian, It's our St. Patty's day today.

Doc.

Bona festa de Santo Josepi......

Today is also my wife's B'day (not Italian)..... but I do carry on the tradition that her mother started..... I buy her St. Joseph pastry every year

The former principal at our school was Italian. Every year for St'Jospeh's we would have a St.Joseph's Table for the Faculty and Staff. He would have it catered and sometimes make things himself. It was awesome.

I started making my gravy two days ago just to get ready for friend's and food this evening!

Don't forget to wear red!!

Very glad to see someone post this for all the Italian and non-italian BOTL's. Bona festa de Santo Josepi to all (can't wait to eat all the great food today)!

everypne is italian on st. joseph's day! now where is the pastry table? :love:

ah yes, we had conoli and zeppole, along with some of my dad's frineds lemocello. i had a great veal dish and the wife had stuffed eggplant, my mom is a damm great cook (the full blooded italiano), just wish the wife would take advantage of my mom's free cooking lessons!
Bona festa de Santo Joesepi!
spero che abbiate goduto un pasto grande il nostro giorno dei patricks del san! for all you non-paisano's that means i hope you enjoyed a great meal on our saint patricks day!

Ho avuto un giorno grande il mio amico. Era una buona rottura dal prestato da. Non può attendere lavorare a Pasqua un'altra festa italiana grande.

Doc.

ah yes, we had conoli and zeppole, along with some of my dad's frineds lemocello. i had a great veal dish and the wife had stuffed eggplant, my mom is a damm great cook (the full blooded italiano), just wish the wife would take advantage of my mom's free cooking lessons!
Bona festa de Santo Joesepi!
spero che abbiate goduto un pasto grande il nostro giorno dei patricks del san! for all you non-paisano's that means i hope you enjoyed a great meal on our saint patricks day!

We had the Zeppole di San Giuseppe, they were awesome! Buona festa a tutti gli italiani!!!

Ho avuto un giorno grande il mio amico. Era una buona rottura dal prestato da. Non può attendere lavorare a Pasqua un'altra festa italiana grande.

Doc.
signore molto piacevole! è duro lasciare perdere alimento, vino e la famiglia grandi un giorno speciale!