• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

to all you suicide bombers....

I am boycotting Chinese take out for awhile. It was Thanksgiving night and I was by myself at home and the only place open was a take out joint. I ordered sweet and sour shrimp and headed back home. I opened the bag to 4 pounds of fried shimp and a pint of sauce. NO RICE, NO EGG ROLLS, NO FORTUNE COOKIES, NO NOTHING, shrimp and sauce was all. I WAS PISSED!!!!

I still like Chinese though....

haha you guys are CRAZY! my mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is! swear to god! when i met him at my street because he had a delivery for me he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! it was pretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, i love seeing the chinese chick!

The following, Is what I just typed with the correct SHIFTING so MR. BALLS will get off me!

HaHa, you guys are CRAZY! My mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is; Swear to god! When I met him at my street because he has a delivery for me, he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! It was oretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, I love seeing the chinese chick!

Happy Bombing!

Is a picture really needed?

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

:sign:

haha you guys are CRAZY! my mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is! swear to god! when i met him at my street because he had a delivery for me he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! it was pretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, i love seeing the chinese chick!

The following, Is what I just typed with the correct SHIFTING so MR. BALLS will get off me!

HaHa, you guys are CRAZY! My mail man is not chinese but the lady that is in the trunk of his pick up is; Swear to god! When I met him at my street because he has a delivery for me, he opened up his trunk and a chinese chick handed me the package! It was oretty weird, thats where the post came from, and from now on, I love seeing the chinese chick!

Happy Bombing!

Is a picture really needed?

I think that was your mail order bride he was trying to deliver....usually they put them in a big box though don't they?

I saw a lady on a video earlier with her box in a box. Any chance of her having a bomb in there? She didn't look Chinese though.

Here is you a Male Box! :sign:
malebox.jpg

it was like a ford ranger with a shell over it, and ebay quit selling chinks in a box a long time ago! i was pissed :(
Defetis you need to think before you type, and if you're not sure if you are about to hurl a racist bomb, play it safe and don't type at all.

Defetis, you owe an apology. And then you should seriously consider moving on...

it was like a ford ranger with a shell over it, and ebay quit selling chinks in a box a long time ago! i was pissed :(

You have been here long enough to know better., This is an international, inter-racial community, if you hold any prejudices you should not post here at all. The only post you should make in this thread is a public apology for your derogatory slur and move on. :angry:

Part of me really wanted to believe you typo'd that...but regardless...you need to make an apology and WATCH what you type....these are good people here...and they do not deserve that...

Melly

So, I bet you were wondering why I didn't want to talk to you when you came in the shop yesterday... ??? WOW, you're making lots of friends today :thumbs: I'm almost positive that was a typo but our master web designer won't proof read before he posts or use a shift key without me prodding him to do so! Either way my favorite post so far just about sums up how I feel about our good buddy Joel! WORST MOOCH EVER! Good luck with your life Joel, don't bother me at work anymore because I'm not going to help you!

Screw the apology. Its way too late for that. What you have does have a name - DONE!

So, I bet you were wondering why I didn't want to talk to you when you came in the shop yesterday... ??? WOW, you're making lots of friends today :thumbs: I'm almost positive that was a typo but our master web designer won't proof read before he posts or use a shift key without me prodding him to do so! Either way my favorite post so far just about sums up how I feel about our good buddy Joel! WORST MOOCH EVER! Good luck with your life Joel, don't bother me at work anymore because I'm not going to help you!

I also wanted to believe that it was a typo. But if he has half of a brain he would notice that the "c" isn't close enough to the "n" for this to be a likely story.

Hopefully he doesn't try to use this as his excuse.

I agree re: WORST MOOCH EVER!

hatcheck.jpg

Congratulations Defetis ! You are the recipient of the first Official Asshat Award of 2007 .

It is too late for an apology - your stay here will not be a pleasant one.

Fun's fun, but I'm not liking this.

Wilkey

Agreed. There is nothing to like about this! Some things are fun, and others not so much. I am pretty much thinking that this falls into the latter of the two categories at this point.

Definitely time to move on!