• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To everyone who entered or read my contest

anvil

Distant Member
I posted this at the end of my contest, but have been advised to make a new topic if I want people to read it, so I am reposting as a new topic.

I have made up the winner package and will be posting it out tomorrow morning Putz.
You will receive it in about 7 days bro.

I was going to have a different contest for my anniversary but I wanted to show my support to a BOTL here that I feel is a stand up guy and a generous and good person. I hope I have achieved this.

To all the people on Cp who I have traded with, purchased from and been bombed by, thank you for the opportunity to try cigars that are just unobtainable down here, or out of my financial reach. Some have been not to my liking and most have been unreal, all have been appreciated.

To the chat room guys, I have enjoyed popping in after work and saying hi to you all even if it is a bit quiet in there at times. I have still had some good laughs and look forward to more.

To everyone on Cp, I give you my best wishes for the holiday season and look forward the another year on board.

To Rod I give you a big Merry Christmas mate. You have done a lot of work on this site and it ROCKS BABY.

Thanks to you all.

Dave

Merry Christmas, Dave. It's been a genuine pleasure sharing this forum with you. I hope to head down under before I take a position at university and if/when I do, it'd be great to meet with you, have a smoke, and check out those crazy birds.

Best,
Wilkey

Merry Christmas, my friend!

It's been great having you here. Looking forward to many more years down the line.

:)

Thanks Dave.

All the best mate.

Brian

Merry Christmas to you and your's Dave. It's been nice talking to ya every once and awhile in chat.

The question that really needs to be discussed here is when is enough enough? I received David's package today and if this is any indication of what CP is and will continue to be this world is a far better place.

I humbly thank you David,

Charlie

Very nice Dave!

I missed this when it came around the first time. Better late than never I say....................... Happy Holidays to you, and it's always good to see you around.

Great contest and a real botl, congratulations Charlie!

Happy holidays to you and your family!

I Hope everyone on CP had a great holiday season and I hope everyone has a safe and happy new years!!