• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To Put This Highly Controversial Contest to Bed

Herfin Bigdog

Please see the last post for the winner's name.

Thanks for all who participated!

Bryan

This might get confusing!

For CW, lets go with February 13th @ 11:30am
For CP I say March 3th at 11:30am

I undestand! :D

CW: 7000 posts on 11 Feb 07 about 10:00pm

CP: 500 posts 10 Feb 07

Thanks for the contest and congrats!

A contest where you change the rules in the middle of it and can "disqualify" anyone at your will? Sounds like Scroto's 1000th post contest over on CSmokers. :rolleyes:

That is absolutely ridiculous....

A 7000 post contest for CW on CigarPass? ???

I think it's only fair, then, that you have a CigarPass post contest on CW!!! :thumbs:

6) We're all only trying to have fun here. And I hope it does not come to this, but I reserve the right to disqualify anyone who posts anything that is contradictory to the spirit of having fun that this contest is intended to generate.

oh boy... :laugh:

I don't understand everything, but that is sop for me, sounds cool so I think I will pick ummm

CP 500 on Feb 7, 2007
CW 7000 Feb 7, 2007

Thanks

Billy

CW - 17 February
CP - 2 March

thanks for the contest :)

Disqualified:

ggiese
coventrycat

That didn't take too long

LMAO

But I want a package of free cigars from herfdogguy!!! :(

That's okay - add:

bkCloud114
cigarsarge

to the disqualification list...

:p

I think it's only fair, then, that you have a CigarPass post contest on CW!!! :thumbs:

I did. It's there. Posted on the same day as this one.

When I did a blind taste test in the spring of last year, I also included members from both boards.

Anything else?

Wanna get some free cigars? You're going to have to win them just like everyone else. Wanna take a guess? Go ahead.

Oh... that's Eastern time. And thanks for the contest.

Since I think I read edits aren't allowed, I'm putting this here.

I did. It's there. Posted on the same day as this one.

When I did a blind taste test in the spring of last year, I also included members from both boards.

Anything else?

Wanna get some free cigars? You're going to have to win them just like everyone else. Wanna take a guess? Go ahead.

I've been disqualified... :(

Cigarweakly is on the SCUMBAG list with good reason. Why don't you keep that idiot board to yourself. We are standup and respectable here unlike those tards yonder. Oh, and you can stuff your contest.

Scumbag List

NA