• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TOCES

Smokyballs

The nap master
Edit: I will no longer associate myself with this company. Therefore I will not shill for them either. If you want this information you can get it from their website.

Wowwwwww...no Fuente huh? Brad, their decision, or Kendall's?

May, Matt. It's late enough that it won't coincide with birthdays this year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Gotta be May, Matt. You don't want to get stuck in a blizzard flying out. Thunderstorms are usually over faster.

I'll see you guys in May, I hope.

Welllllll shoot, if Clint and Alan are shooting for May, and that's two good dudes coming besides the awesome Outlaw Crew in addition to the cool locals, that's a deal breaker for me. :love: C'mon Daddy Swiss, come on out! If not, I'm seeing your ass in the summer anyways...

May AND November for me! :) I can kiss a business trip with AVO. And Padron is like a haj to Mecca for the Minnesota crew :)

I'm going to try and make it to a couple of these. :laugh:

Wow!!! Sounds like these things are a lot of fun. Anyone know a good place to stay in the area :whistling:

The bed's taken you whore! Try to pry it from my dead fingers!
I'll see if I can borrow the in-law's RV to drive down. We'll park it in Brent's front yard and all have a place to sleep. Just make sure you bring your shorty robe and work boots, souldoggy. Someone has to empty the shitter...

Wow!!! Sounds like these things are a lot of fun. Anyone know a good place to stay in the area :whistling:

The bed's taken you whore! Try to pry it from my dead fingers!
I'll see if I can borrow the in-law's RV to drive down. We'll park it in Brent's front yard and all have a place to sleep. Just make sure you bring your shorty robe and work boots, souldoggy. Someone has to empty the shitter...

Thanks for THAT mental image, Alan!! :sign:

In all seriousness, it already sounds like another GREAT time with Padron!! :thumbs:

Alan, if you bring an RV, I'll wear a pink shorty robe and empty the shitter as long as you keep Breedy away from molesting me. He always tells me that it's not technically an "affair" because we're two guys, but it still feels icky.

Alan, if you bring an RV, I'll wear a pink shorty robe and empty the shitter as long as you keep Breedy away from molesting me. He always tells me that it's not technically an "affair" because we're two guys, but it still feels icky.

You're the one who said you "wanted to touch me where I pee"!

In all seriousness, how big is Brent's yard? I mean Josh is parking his RV/home/shanty/nursery on it.

Also, Buckwheat Pancakes FTW!