• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TOCES

I'll see if I can borrow the in-law's RV to drive down. We'll park it in Brent's front yard and all have a place to sleep. Just make sure you bring your shorty robe and work boots, souldoggy. Someone has to empty the shitter...

Alan, if you bring an RV, I'll wear a pink shorty robe and empty the shitter as long as you keep Breedy away from molesting me. He always tells me that it's not technically an "affair" because we're two guys, but it still feels icky.

You're the one who said you "wanted to touch me where I pee"!

In all seriousness, how big is Brent's yard? I mean Josh is parking his RV/home/shanty/nursery on it.

Also, Buckwheat Pancakes FTW!

I can't speak for Brent, but I don't know that an RV can be parked ON his yard, but definitely on the street. :D

Wait a minute. This is free? It's open to everyone? I didn't have to pay a membership fee?

Joe, you and I need to have a serious talk about that $253.71 I paid you for my membership. I'm not even going to try to figure out a way to get back what else I "paid" you...

Bastage!

:sign: :sign:

May AND November for me! :) I can kiss a business trip with AVO. And Padron is like a haj to Mecca for the Minnesota crew :)

True, but we don't come back with the water.

Brad, to which event are you parading the girls? And why do you never answer this question you fugger!!

Is this something anyone can go to or is it a club only thing?
Everyone is welcome at the Outlaw. The Padron Event has became sort of a informal gathering of people from CP.

Well, I can think of a couple who would be welcome, but not welcomed.

:(

Fill, you and I can have our own "Padron Event" down the road at the other Outlaw. I'll make Brent come. He thinks we're cool.

May AND November for me! :) I can kiss a business trip with AVO. And Padron is like a haj to Mecca for the Minnesota crew :)

True, but we don't come back with the water.

Brad, to which event are you parading the girls? And why do you never answer this question you fugger!!
Mick, If I could answer this question I would own the store. I don't know.

If you are thinking about coming to an event, this is the one to attend! This has the largest turn out of Cp'ers of any of our events.

Ok so come to the Padron event for the most fun gotcha. Will try and make it to one of the others also to get the lay of the land and possible meet some folks. Driving from Wisconsin does not make for a quick trip though so might just come to the Padron one. Might try and drag my best friend who is in Rochester MN along if his wife lets him.

Thanks hope I do not become the welcome unwelcome.

Everyone is welcome at the Outlaw. The Padron Event has became sort of a informal gathering of people from CP.

Phil, you are ALWAYS welcome and welcomed. Just because you and the moose hunter can't seem to get back to KC doesn't mean we don't miss you!

My name is Joel Lakes. I'm currently fresh out of school with my master in web design. I've been smoking cigars for probably a couple of years now. Another strong hobby of mine is cars. Missouri is only good for cigar stores. The Outlaw is a crazy great place full of great surroundings!