• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Punched it and no dice, so took the Xikar scissors to it and still didn't open up. Need to get one of those perfect draw contraptions.
That's to bad bro.... that cigar ... the Mi Querida is one tasty upper medium/full flavored cigar too. I don't like fighting a tight draw with any cigar.... but especially not ones with a little pop. That's 2 you said were a little tight now that I sent. I'm starting to scratch my head here.

That's to bad bro.... that cigar ... the Mi Querida is one tasty upper medium/full flavored cigar too. I don't like fighting a tight draw with any cigar.... but especially not ones with a little pop. That's 2 you said were a little tight now that I sent. I'm starting to scratch my head here.

@smellysell Everyone needs two PerfecDraws. One for the house, one for the golf bag. Last year I threw out two Lusitania and I had enough of that shit. Tight cigars are no longer an issue. Hell, I even use it on semi-tight cigars I would usually put up with to adjust them exactly to my liking.

Other one wasn't tight. Just kept going out because the group I was playing with took forever on the greens.

@smellysell Everyone needs two PerfecDraws. One for the house, one for the golf bag. Last year I threw out two Lusitania and I had enough of that shit. Tight cigars are no longer an issue. Hell, I even use it on semi-tight cigars I would usually put up with to adjust them exactly to my liking.
SnS loves them. What could go wrong?

I’m prejudiced against them for that very reason. They’re probably very useful tools that I would really appreciate...I just can’t do it.

Check out the Modus cigar tool.
I use mine every time I have a cigar for the built in nubbing tool. Fortunately, I've only needed the draw poker a couple times.

https://www.amazon.com/Modus-II-Cigar-Tool-V2-1/dp/B07CQ2Z256

*For the record, I am biased. I know the owner from other forums. I have purchased, traded, and bombed with him over the years. However, he's good people and I believe in his product.