• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

View attachment 19337 It was warm enough this afternoon to sneak home early from worm and enjoy a shorty. Plus it was my first chance to try out two Christmas gifts: a concrete ashtray from Mrs_Nihon, and a new lighter from my SS. All three were great!

I was just about to ask what was the story behind the ashtray. I thought that you might have made it yourself. Really nice.

0314E3F1-BB79-4324-B753-17E5FE37E450.jpeg
Had these today in honor of Trey (Spad31).
Padron 80 yrs natural and Latitude Zero.
He sent these. I’m certain I have one left of stuff he sent me. That will be for a other day. The Padron was excellent. The Latitude Zero, nice, mild/medium and good. Doesn’t have complexity or change much, perfect when you just want to smoke and not focus on the flavor, strength, etc.

Love the ashtray. This is the first year in few I didn’t receive anything. Did he stop that tradition?

I've not gotten anything, or heard of anyone else, this year. :(

Really great smoke. I gifted my last canister to infinity years ago when he was looking for some. Smoked my last single a few years ago and they were still really amazing Cigars. How are they these days?
The cigar was from his collection and the band had your name written on it.

They are still really amazing cigars and time hasn’t caused them to go flat.
image.jpg

I have that lighter and one of the few things that Xikar makes that I don’t care for. Reliable, but the ergonomics suck!

I like it. I have three different Xikar lighters because of their reliability. I won’t bother buying anything else.