• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

32nAFom.jpg

Edit to add: Phenomenal cigar that eventually burned my fingers. Top NC of the year.

I was looking at the brown cello and notice it was clear in the part that did not touch the tobacco. I believe Victor Sinclair or some such maker packaged cigars in brown cello during the boom years and it dawned on me they may have done that purposefully after looking at the photo.

You sure it's Blue Mtn. coffee? From what I understand the company that makes Tia Maria buys up most of it and there's very little left for the rest of us.

Doc
You are correct. Took me a while to find it... There is a lot of "blends" and fakes out there. You can see it at volcanicacoffee.com I get the Wallenford Peaberry. It's not cheap (in fact it's damn expensive) but I love it... I usually mix it with Hula Daddy Kona coffee...

You are correct. Took me a while to find it... There is a lot of "blends" and fakes out there. You can see it at volcanicacoffee.com I get the Wallenford Peaberry. It's not cheap (in fact it's damn expensive) but I love it... I usually mix it with Hula Daddy Kona coffee...

Me: Holy crap that is expensive
Also me: Where the hell is my credit card!?
:D
And I don't even drink coffee any more, but to be able to make it for my wife every morning is still one of my simple pleasures in life.