• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

This was a gift from a brother around these parts about a year ago. I can only guess how old. Thank you, sir.

32nAFom.jpg

Edit to add: Phenomenal cigar that eventually burned my fingers. Top NC of the year.
Holy balls that's sums yellow cello!

Sorry to hear Doc. I'd take rain anyday, over this oppressive heat and humidity.
We've got heat, humidity, rain, flash flooding, plus tornado watches. Nothing like you get, but we're not prepared for it, or used to it.
Anyway, I had a Fuente "In Between the Lines" natural after lunch today.
Doc

Last edited:
We've got heat, humidity, rain, flash flooding, plus tornado watches. Nothing like you get, but we're not prepared for it, or used to it.
Anyway, I had a Fuente "In Between the Lines" natural after lunch today.
Doc

Stay safe Hank. Tornadoes and flooding, aren't things to be taken lightly.

44988E7F-FF0F-4C7A-8CED-E6ADCC849D5E.jpeg Romeo Y Julietia Churchill 2008 Reserva Consecha. Smoked for Wyatt’s wedding yesterday and our Dad who would have been 65. Bill/ Cigsid - special thanks brother. Was waiting for right occasion to smoke and it didn’t disappoint...tremendous. Thanks.

View attachment 21967 Romeo Y Julietia Churchill 2008 Reserva Consecha. Smoked for Wyatt’s wedding yesterday and our Dad who would have been 65. Bill/ Cigsid - special thanks brother. Was waiting for right occasion to smoke and it didn’t disappoint...tremendous. Thanks.
Loved hearing that you saved this one, and enjoyed it :) Give your brother my regards and congratulations.

NUB Cafe -- Gift from a friend. It was nice for after breakfast, but not something I think I'd consider smoking any other time of the day. Also, the flavor was not unpleasant, but anything longer than this would have been overwhelming with the infusion.

IMG_2873.jpg

77A110B3-1A35-483F-AC6B-A987F6CD3039.jpeg
Wife and I have been in my old home town of Buffalo, NY since 7/4 visiting family, eating wings, pizza and a kick you in the azz filet last night. Got to visit a cigar store on the Seneca Indian Reservation and stole some super deals. It’s been great. Back home to the hot box 8/9.