• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

I coincidently watched a movie called the Snowman last night, maybe you can freak your neighbors out :p

Nah, but I almost died this morning.
Slid across this spot of black ice but landed hard on my wife's car.
IMG_20180117_113128.jpg

She can't stop giggling about it. She even laughs when we talk about the time I set myself on fire back in '99.
:mad::rolleyes:

Nah, but I almost died this morning.
Slid across this spot of black ice but landed hard on my wife's car.
View attachment 19398

She can't stop giggling about it. She even laughs when we talk about the time I set myself on fire back in '99.
:mad::rolleyes:
That's terrible, but sorta funny at the same time since you ended up fine. You don't do well in cold weather, do you lol

And what did you do to catch yourself on fire?? Hopefully it's not a first cigar experience...

That's terrible, but sorta funny at the same time since you ended up fine. You don't do well in cold weather, do you lol

And what did you do to catch yourself on fire?? Hopefully it's not a first cigar experience...

I hate cold weather.

I set myself on fire in the middle of summer, and it had nothing to do with cigars. :p

I hate cold weather.

I set myself on fire in the middle of summer, and it had nothing to do with cigars.
I'm not crazy about really cold weather, but love to run when it's cold out early in the morning. Adding rain makes it even better :D

Nope nope nope
Just the other day I went on a 5 mile run in the cold pouring rain before the sun even came up, in a tank top....I'm sure you would have loooooved doing that :p I know I did :D :D

Just the other day I went on a 5 mile run in the cold pouring rain before the sun even came up, in a tank top....I'm sure you would have loooooved doing that :p I know I did :D :D

Only way I run is if they've got a gun and I don't.
Sure not going to do it for fun....lol.

Only way I run is if they've got a gun and I don't.
Sure not going to do it for fun....lol.
Oh cmon, it's not that bad!! I enjoy it more than weight/hiit training...at least I get constant scenery movement lol