• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

You know that is the end of them, he's out of the cigar business.
I didn't know that. Wow! Usually people keep a foot in the door someways. Out of the business.

My last Pepin-made Padilla Miami 8&11. It was one of Danno's favorites... contemplated our attempted herf in 2015 along with Trey, so it was doubly bittersweet. I'll always regret not making that herf happen, but I'm happy to have known both of them through Cigar Pass. Life's short, guys. Smoke your good stuff. And definitely hit me up if you're in Vegas.

I picked up some fivers of new (to me) stuff to try recently and I've been smoking them over the past couple of days---Roma Craft Intemperance , Crowned Heads Long Live the King, and Four Kicks---and they've all been good. Smoking the Four Kicks tonight, and it's good, but that Crowned Heads last night was REALLY good. So was the Intemperance the night before, but man. That Crowned Heads is going in the rotation. :eek:

~Boar

Got this little Partagas from CigSid...smoked it in the way home yesterday. For what I assume is a very well aged machine made stick, it had way, way more flavor to it than expected. A little bit of a bitter back end, but overall a solid single note of dark tobacco flavor. Straight espresso with these would be perfect. 20180125_153751.jpg Thanks again!

At the watering hole with a secret Santa cigar. Don’t rememeber much about what stick but it was a Texas release with Rose in the name. Red Rose maybe. Nice cigar and stood up to Guinness.

At the watering hole with a secret Santa cigar. Don’t rememeber much about what stick but it was a Texas release with Rose in the name. Red Rose maybe. Nice cigar and stood up to Guinness.
Yellow rose of Texas?

Had a business meeting with a consultant who is also into cigars, at the cigar shop in Mpls. Had myself a 1926 No. 35, which I haven't had in years, what a great smoke! I forgot how awesome those are.

Although the Monte 4 above this post looks awful tasty, that's another old favorite of mine which I have revisited in years.

Got this little Partagas from CigSid...smoked it in the way home yesterday. For what I assume is a very well aged machine made stick, it had way, way more flavor to it than expected. A little bit of a bitter back end, but overall a solid single note of dark tobacco flavor. Straight espresso with these would be perfect. View attachment 19451 Thanks again!
You are very welcome brother! These are from the early 60's...