• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Tried a recently purchased Illusione Rex this morning. Nice little petite corona, reminded me of a spicier version of a Rothchilde. Not a box purchase for me, just too many of Dion's sticks that are favorites. Fox Cigar still has them available in 5'ers and full box/bundles. I think I'd only ordered from them once before, but the free shipping, bonus Illusione CG, and lighter will keep them on my radar for NC purchases.

No photos, but tonight was the last MFLB from the Puff n' Stuff box. Last night I smoked the last Padron Panatela from a box I've had since 2010'ish. The cello on that one was so yellowed it was almost a work of art.

I've got a bunch of boxes in the fridgidor with "lasts" in them that I was having a hard time committing to for various reasons. I asked myself "why?" recently. Something just clicked the other day, and I decided that if I have them, they are meant to be smoked. Tuesday was two years since we had to say goodbye to our dog, and today my best friend would have been 40 years old, had he lived past 17. Life is meant to be embraced and lived while you have it, just like all my old cigars...