• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

George Scott

Happy New Year Everyone!

It was a quite night last night, not even any fireworks were heard. I turned in early and woke up early and refreshed. Yes I'm boring on NYE, I stay inside in the evening to stay safe and keep away from the crazies on the road.

Starting off the year right with a LSM DIC 07 Partigas Anejados!

Too cold and windy outside, so I'm smoking in the garage.

20190101.jpg

Last edited:
Let's get 2019 started with a bang! So much thanks to the asshole @CigSid for this absolutely amazing '08 Sir Winston that was sent to me via the' Make a Wish' thread (wishes do come true) . 2018 was the best year yet and a lot of it had to do with brothers like Bill and yourselves. Here's to 2019, cheers!

Edit: I burnt my lips. My lawyers will be in touch, Bill.

Last edited:
Happy New Year Everyone!

It was a quite night last night, not even any fireworks were heard. I turned in early and woke up early and refreshed. Yes I'm boring on NYE, I stay inside in the evening to stay safe and keep away from the crazies on the road.

Starting off the year right with a LSM DIC 07 Partigas Anejados!

Too cold and windy outside, so I'm smoking in the garage.

View attachment 24212
You’re addicted to those things GEORGE!! You’re in need of an intervention!!

Let's get 2019 started with a bang! So much thanks to the asshole @CigSid for this absolutely amazing '08 Sir Winston that was sent to me via the' Make a Wish' thread (wishes do come true) . 2018 was the best year yet and a lot of it had to do with brothers like Bill and yourselves. Here's to 2019, cheers!

Yes! He sent me one of those about a year ago! Pretty amazing cigar that had me tracking down my own box to age....

Yes! He sent me one of those about a year ago! Pretty amazing cigar that had me tracking down my own box to age....
Traking down a box of '08 Winston's? You are certifiably insane. Let me know when you find it.

Edit: I misread your post. Yes, a box to age is on my list too.

Last edited:

So glad you liked it brother!!

Been raining so much of late missed my birthday cigar. Finally got a nice evening so smoked an SLR A from 2016 and a 2014 San Cristobal El Principe. The Principe's are really an under rated small smoke. I usually smoke quite a few Partagas and RyJ Mille Fleurs and the San Cristobal have a slightly better taste profile for me.