• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Been travelling the last two weeks on business - only had time for one smoke the whole two weeks which was a 2015 Partagas 898 I picked up at a store in Barcelona. Unfortunately it was dry and too tight to smoke. Finally home kicking back with a glass of wine and a NC RyJ that Larry (Thank you!) sent me. Nice to be home!

898 Varnished...tried one about a year ago from this AUG 17 box, and it was good but even just the extra year has seen drastic improvement. This is only my second one ever, so I don't have a basis for comparison. Strength and body-wise I'd put it up there with the RyJ Cazadores, but the flavor ranges "from field to barn". Good enough for Habanos to discontinue any moment now.

Attachments

• 20190420_095338.jpg
    20190420_095338.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1

Very nice cigar!!

View attachment 25924

View attachment 25925
First in a series of celebratory cigars upon sale of my business. Outstanding cigar BTW, smooth.

Congrats brother, and nice line up!!

Thanks to 2 very generous brothers. View attachment 26025

Very nice, one of my favorites.

Been travelling the last two weeks on business - only had time for one smoke the whole two weeks which was a 2015 Partagas 898 I picked up at a store in Barcelona. Unfortunately it was dry and too tight to smoke. Finally home kicking back with a glass of wine and a NC RyJ that Larry (Thank you!) sent me. Nice to be home!

Welcome home brother!!

I believe this is a 2006 SCDLH Mercaderes from Bill. Regardless, it’s fantastic.View attachment 26064

Yes, that is correct!! Glad you liked it brother!!