• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Please tell me if thats a good show. I will pay 9.99$ a month if need be but I've been interested in the trailers. Also an excellent smoke!

It is the best television I've ever seen. The only thing that comes close in cinematography is Legion. Every single scene, every single frame is just .... epic. Mythic.

Granted, I was a huge fan of the book long before the series, but I'm not kidding. It's amazing. And Season 2 got off to an incredible start, with the main setting for the episode inside The House On The Rock in Wisconsin, probably the most unique real world environment ever put on film.

Starz moved Season 1 over to Amazon Video for some reason, but it's only $10. Start there. But if you DO subscribe to Starz, you'll also get Counterpart, Spartacus, and Magic City (two seasons only on that, but they were great).

~Boar

It is the best television I've ever seen. The only thing that comes close in cinematography is Legion. Every single scene, every single frame is just .... epic. Mythic.

Granted, I was a huge fan of the book long before the series, but I'm not kidding. It's amazing. And Season 2 got off to an incredible start, with the main setting for the episode inside The House On The Rock in Wisconsin, probably the most unique real world environment ever put on film.

Starz moved Season 1 over to Amazon Video for some reason, but it's only $10. Start there. But if you DO subscribe to Starz, you'll also get Counterpart, Spartacus, and Magic City (two seasons only on that, but they were great).

~Boar
Thanks! Done and done!

~Boar
I agree great adaptation of the book and amazing cinematography. We binged watched season one since they had it on before the season two premier. Caught some things that didn't see first time around. Slightly disappointed in the premier as it was under 48 minutes long and seemed a little disjointed for me. But yes the House on the Rock was stunning.