• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Good to see you here again Joe!

Good to see you, Anthony! Since I haven’t seen you in ages, I figure that I should post here just to let you know I am fine!?. FYI, I am positioned for retirement as a desert rat. ?. Let me know if you find yourself in Tucson or Phoenix area , we can herf like we did in New York.

I am glad to see that you and some of the usual suspects are keeping CP straight and narrow. ?

Best,

Joe

Good to see you, Anthony! Since I haven’t seen you in ages, I figure that I should post here just to let you know I am fine!?. FYI, I am positioned for retirement as a desert rat. ?. Let me know if you find yourself in Tucson or Phoenix area , we can herf like we did in New York.

I am glad to see that you and some of the usual suspects are keeping CP straight and narrow. ?

Best,

Joe
Joe I finally retired at the end of May! Once we make the move south, traveling is on the agenda. Look forward to seeing you as well as Sam when we travel to Arizona.

Joe I finally retired at the end of May! Once we make the move south, traveling is on the agenda. Look forward to seeing you as well as Sam when we travel to Arizona.
That would be fantastic! Is Sam in Tucson or Phoenix?