• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today is the BIG DAY

congrats man! I hope everything went well yesterday, and I hope you are not up yet today! :thumbs: :whistling:

Brandon

Thanks guys! The day could not have been more perfect! Great weather and a great time with family and friends! My bride was breathtaking and our daughter did an excellent job as flower girl/keeper of the rings! Off to Vegas in the morning. Did somebody say mojito?

Have a great time! We just stayed at Aria and loved it! :) Can't pass up the mojitos at Casa Fuente either hehe.

Good to hear you went through with it Nash ;)

All kidding aside, keep things interesting. Both of you will be all the better for it.

Wedding was awesome! Honeymoon in Vegas was crazy!! Here is a pic of my beautiful wife enjoying a Casa Fuente mojito and a Short Story. She nubbed it!

Nice work! Now guard your humidor. It might get raided by your wife.

edit: to add, BTW, was that strategic framing of the picture by chance? Quite the background feature.

I couldn't help but notice that the picture wasn't centered and that there are other people in the background. :whistling:

Looks like good times.