• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Ashton Heritage CG - a fav medium SG.

My Father FdA beli - yum!

Brlesq said:
Davidoff Nicaraguan Series Short Corona.  Good stuff.

I've had my sights on them since they came out but kept buying other smokes. Do they resemble other smokes in their lineup, like say the Millennium blend? 

Last night, a Viaje VOR Oro Reserva no.5 

I've had my sights on them since they came out but kept buying other smokes. Do they resemble other smokes in their lineup, like say the Millennium blend? 

I can't get myself to pay their price.

4cbln3 said:

I would put it more in the wheelhouse of the Davidoff Puro D'Oro.  Rich, creamy flavor, reminded me of dark Ethiopean coffee.  But different then any cigar I've smoked before.  The quality of Davidoff really shined through, and it felt like you were smoking an expensive cigar (because you were.)  :)

Brlesq said:

I would put it more in the wheelhouse of the Davidoff Puro D'Oro.  Rich, creamy flavor, reminded me of dark Ethiopean coffee.  But different then any cigar I've smoked before.  The quality of Davidoff really shined through, and it felt like you were smoking an expensive cigar (because you were.)  :)

Thanks for the breakdown, Briesq. I tend to like the heavier bodied Davidoffs, but my foray into the Puro D'Oro line didn't float my boat. It was rough getting through a whole box of them. Think I'll just hit a 5'ver and see what happens. 

Had to replace the AC in my humi so I treated myself to a Davidoff White Edition 2012, didn't let me down.  

Liga Privada UF-13...watching the Cowboys take it to the Rams. Thanks Nashkicker for the stogie.

22631E47-5A84-4806-AAD7-340DBD73D42A-3022-000000D21314943E_zpsb8667fff.jpg

Some of my favorites:
Epernay Le Ferme
Quai d'Orsay Corona
Quesada Seleccion Espana Corona

Replacing the kitchen faucet and its kicking my butt. So I had another Siglo VI.

duglynukem said:
Replacing the kitchen faucet and its kicking my butt. So I had another Siglo VI.
I feel for you, brother.  I spent last night trying to connect insulated flexible duct to my existing sheet metal duct work.  Two Room 101 Conjuras later I went to bed to watch the football game.

Been on a DE kick.  Last night was a busted up Feral Flying Pig, today was a UF-13 Dark.  Both were hearty and great though the FFP was burning wonky as hell due to wrapper damage.

Heisenberg corona - granular, dude!