• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Viaje Platino Lancero.  Wow this cigar is great.  The flavor profile is great!  Thanks coops and fjldo

SC Elegancia Corona - med with good flavor.

SPS London Club - good yard gar.

Smoked wonderful Punch Punch last night. I wonder why there is no hype for these as it was just an awesome smoke!

'08 Bolivar Legedarios RE Suiza and a Padron 1926 #35 on the deck listening to the Chiefs game. Both pair great with a few Weihenstephaner Oktoberfest.

Partagas Salamone from Feb 10.  Great earthy flavor, but it had some wrapper issues. 

Had a Perdomo Lot 23 natural robusto this morning. Not a bad smoke
On way home from NJ Softball tournament while sitting in traffic on the Staten Island Expressway and Belt Parkway, lit up a Puro Indios Viaje 6/60. Threw it out the window by the half way point. Tasted like wet tobacco.

Dug through the Anejo stash and broke open a box of 46's from 2009.  Time hasn't hurt these one bit.... :cool:

Smoked a Tat Mummy with Bayamos and Nashkicker... I feel like they are aging well and should be pretty tasty with another year.

Set-In-Stone said:
Smoked a Tat Mummy with Bayamos and Nashkicker... I feel like they are aging well and should be pretty tasty with another year.

I thought the same thing last week then realized I won't have anymore come next year...LOL Bring on Jason!

louich said:
Smoked wonderful Punch Punch last night. I wonder why there is no hype for these as it was just an awesome smoke!
One of the first cigars I smoked and still a fav. Psst - try Super Premium 2nds Rothschilde. ;)

Heisenberg Corona during the Breking Bad final episode. Should be a PR gimmick for the show! Lovely cigar, though.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11079]

Casa Fuente Toro. Tasty sucker, but I must have lost some tolerance because boy was that strong.

Thanks ChiefMD!

vortex said:
One of the first cigars I smoked and still a fav. Psst - try Super Premium 2nds Rothschilde. ;)

Heisenberg Corona during the Breking Bad final episode. Should be a PR gimmick for the show! Lovely cigar, though.
Noted !

Im smoking the blind cigar I sent Paul. ;-)

Last night was a Hoyo de Monterey Epicure Especial, followed this afternoon by a Montecristo Petite Edmundo.  Not sure what's on tap for tonight.

louich said:

Noted !

Im smoking the blind cigar I sent Paul. ;-)

Did the review last night and it was great!

Cool Paul ! Did you nail it ? Lol

I had the pleasur of smoking a little reyes from 2010. Nice nice but I bet more time will make the rest great.