• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Went foraging and found a San Cristobal Muralla, year unknown, and smoked it. I don't recall ever having smoked that vitola and it started off with a "meh" but ended with a great flavor for me. 

Drew Estate Unico UF-13 - the burn is slightly off but I lit it wonky.  Notes of dark coffee, hints of sweetness, earthiness.   Best DE I've had yet.

Last night was a AKA event at my B&M. I smoked the hybird, the 2013 respect, and a Nth which is a maduro. I lked the Nth the best and bought a box. The hybrid was not too bad either. I wasn't overly impressed with the respect, which I thought I would like. It was a good event and a lot of leaf was burned.

Illusione Epernay Le Matin.  It's difficult to find a more consistently excellent cigar.

Tatuaje Wolfman with Bayamos and Nashkicker while watching the Brocos vs. Cowboys game.
Great stick with an amazing game. . . what a night.

Ashton half-corona w/ coffee

LHOR Corona - good yardgar!

Tat TAA 2012, not sure why I posted it didn't stand shoulders next to the 2011 release, sucka was good! 

Smoked my last Nick's Stick(from a contest that Gary tossed out a few years ago) while reworking the plumbing under the kitchen sink. Still a good yard gar. Followed up with a PSD4.