• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

This weekend it was an HDM Epicure #2 and a Padron Serie '26 #35 Maddie.

Two of my favorite, never miss, cigars.  Awesome.

1467356_636005173118802_277990404_n.jpg

duglynukem said:
I would love to hear your thoughts about that BGM. Nice porch heater BTW
I really love these cigars this is my fifth out of my box of 10. It has a nice aroma with light Cuban characteristics it is one of the fullest body smokes I've had from Bolivar that puts out loads of smoke. Flavor profile is extremely enjoyable from start to finish with no letting you down it has a nice earthyness to it. It has a slight creamy tone to it at times that reminds me of other Bolivar I have had just not as stand out as them.

If you can grab a box do it before they are no more since the were discontinued last year I think. I will be looking for another box soon.
I will do up a review of these at some point. Also my box code is from 2009

Hope this helps,
Paul

Raining today, always so peaceful, so I had a Cohiba Behike 56 and a nice dram of Ardbeg Supernova to watch the rain

Slick300 said:
Had a Casa Cuba Pre-release. Nice stick. Can def tell it is Fuente made. Nothing palate challenging, just an all around enjoyable smoke.
I just tried one, too. Not my usual cup o' tea but great body and good flavor.

Just burned my third Diesel SE Corona. Now these are more like it! Great flavor after three months recovery.

Smoked a couple of gooda sticks today, feast your eyes upon these beauties

8739ff264d6411e3ac430ede6c64d70a_8.jpg

c43efa924d4211e3811812cc5325a5e4_8.jpg

had another Bahia Insignias robusto last night before playing some cards (Magic: The Gathering).  That makes 4 so far, and they've all had great open draws, pillowy mounds of smoke, a beautiful ash, and a good even burn.  I picked a box of these up on CI's closeout for about $2 a stick and it might just be my newbish tastes but I'm very pleased with these.

Room 101 San Andres 213
Undercrown Corona Viva
The biggest cigars I can get away with in 19 degree weather.

Oliva V rob tubo - while at the B&M I spied an guy in his 70's smoking a large cigar that kindled a longing for a serious cigar. The V satisfied it nicely, too. :)