• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Had this Nica Rustica today and a medium rare 3 pound almost 4 inches thick cowboy ribeye steak. Good pairing
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11212]

Tall Paul said:
Smoking a damn good H. Upmann half corona this morning.

I'm loving these since its so cold out!

Paul
Paul,

What's the box codes you've been smoking from. I've had some amazing samples from my Oct 12 box.

Backslide said:
Smoking a damn good H. Upmann half corona this morning.

I'm loving these since its so cold out!

Paul
Paul,

What's the box codes you've been smoking from. I've had some amazing samples from my Oct 12 box.
They are from this year. I think may.

Bolivar Beli Fino Mar 2011 and damn it was good!

gallery_13257_1492_1877480.jpg

Tall Paul said:

Paul, the BBF looks awesome.  Further brownie points are awarded to you for smoking outside in New England in December...

Davidoff Puro D'Oro Notables for me this evening... pleasantly better than I was expecting.

mjolnir01 said:

Paul, the BBF looks awesome.  Further brownie points are awarded to you for smoking outside in New England in December...

Weather is not to bad her when the sun is up! Plus with this foot injury it's nice to sit on the porch for a bit every couple of days.

Last night I had my last Cuaba solomones from a box of 2007 sitting in a hot tub watching the snow fall over the valley. Stupendous for a mild cigar. Habanos SA says these are medium to full, but not one if the ten ever broke the mild mark. This morning a Padron 85.

After a great bacon wrapped chicken dinner I had a little Upmann HC watching the snow fall this evening. We are expecting 12+ inches overnight!

gallery_13257_1492_1878310.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_147932.jpg

Paul