• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Yesterday while on the golf course I had a Kristoff Maduro and a Espinosa E Double.

The cigars were good, and the golf was even better.

CAO Brazilia - Not much to write home about, but it was the last cigar left in my fridgidor from the first sampler I ever bought a couple of years ago.  

Going with a ACID today, sorry guys. See what I think of these flavored sticks again after being away from them for a while now. Probably will be tossing it shortly after ignition! 

extremeXconcepts said:
Going with a ACID today, sorry guys. See what I think of these flavored sticks again after being away from them for a while now. Probably will be tossing it shortly after ignition! 
Smoke what you like.  Like what you smoke.  If you follow those caveats, there's no need to ever apologize for smoking your cigar of choice.

thechenman said:

Smoke what you like.  Like what you smoke.  If you follow those caveats, there's no need to ever apologize for smoking your cigar of choice.

Well said Dave!

A pre-Pepin, Flor de Copan-made La Aroma de Cuba Corona Gorda.  I think it was a bit wet; good initial flavors but wouldn't stay lit.  Disappointing.

Four kicks Seleccion no.5 (lonsdale) while grilling for the family and a gifted Torano Exodus 1959 50yrs. short churchill from my son. 

Ortega Serie D Maduro #12 to celebrate the completion of my second-to-last Masters paper... where has this cigar been all my life?

July 2001 Partagas Churchills de Luxe; headed to the back porch weather is perfect

kann said:
CAO Brazilia - Not much to write home about, but it was the last cigar left in my fridgidor from the first sampler I ever bought a couple of years ago.
What did you think of it ? I was thinking about ordering a tin of the 4x38 cigars. How strong are they, like nicotine kick?

Turbolag said:

What did you think of it ? I was thinking about ordering a tin of the 4x38 cigars. How strong are they, like nicotine kick?

They are OK.  I wouldn't turn one down if offered or if I found a good deal on them, but not my favorite cigar.  They are not very strong.  I have never gotten light headed or nauseated from them before, and I've smoked a bunch of Gol! and 6" coronas.  

Smoked a RASS from a box Ive just bought. Nice flavors, suprisingly medium light flavor profile. Unfortunately I had to babysit it all the way thru due to an uneven burn issue....

Viaje Super Shot 12 Gauge tonight. My first Viaje, and I must say, it's rather tasty! Have a 10 Gauge and a HHG The Shank in the humi for a later date to try.