• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
It's a nice balmy 36 degrees tonight in S. NH and I have my heater going in the screened porch. I decided to pull out the good stuff for no good reason. Figured what the heck if you have it - smoke it and and if you have it - drink it. Some Balvenie 21 and a 1966 Cohiba. During the first third I kept saying that the Behike's were better but after that - woo ooh. I have a full box of these and I'm thinking with some age I should get more! The potential is there for sure.

gallery_14060_1819_4736729.jpg
That looks beautiful..

Went to a lounge with my brothers and had a few LGC and Padron, paired them with Ron Zapaca XO, very smooth.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11349]

Smoking a Boli PC while it is warm. I forgot how nice they were.

Acid Cold Infusion. Whoa.... I liked it! Love the smell. It has a sweet taste/feel when you draw the smoke.

Would do this one again for sure.

louich said:
PLP before the game. Omaha !
Lol this just made me laugh I can't tell you how many time me and the brother in law yelled "Omaha Fucking Omaha" today ...

Tall Paul said:
PLP before the game. Omaha !
Lol this just made me laugh I can't tell you how many time me and the brother in law yelled "Omaha Fucking Omaha" today ...
You should have hear me yesterday while drunk at a party.

Blue 20, Blue 20, 52 is the mike 52's the mike, Omaha Omaha Hot!

PLPC 2011... Yum
Louche you got me wanting some PL I wish I had a box of PLP due to the temps... Lol

Omaha!

You have mail TP.
;-)

And those PLPC are just a nice smoke. I am loving the PL profile more everytime I smoke one.

louich said:
You have mail TP.
;-)

And those PLPC are just a nice smoke. I am loving the PL profile more everytime I smoke one.
PL's are the bees knees for sure.