• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Viaje Stuffed Turkey from 2012. I feel like these have improved over the last year.

Viaje Stuffed Turkey from 2012. I feel like these have improved over the last year.
Interesting, I've only ever had two Viaje, just not in my circle of normal purchases....

The ones I've had were stuffed turkey and a zombie blood... Both seemed aight

Puffed on a Norteno' as I worked in the garage this afternoon... scrumptious :)

Have you tried the la Palina Classic in lancero or corona? I've been out a while and need a few of these in my life again.

I'd pull the trigger on some, but must ABSOLUTELY wait until after the new year.

Here is another "boutique" cigar vendor, as if you needed another small batch place in your life ;)
http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/la-palina/products/la-palina-classic?variant=6736859973

I haven't tried the classic line, but as much as I like the Mr. Sam coronas I'll definitely give them a try...definitely don't have to wait as long to find a good price on them. The only ones I've been kind of "meh" about with the LP's is the Black Label maduros....just didn't do it for me.

Oh yes, Cigar Federation....just got a crazy Black Friday week deal on some Caldwells from them recently. I've had to wait on orders from them for quite a while when they've oversold stuff, but good communication has gone a long way to make things right in those instances.

Been smoking my pipe. My porch is a mess due to my back not cooperating. Ordered a new filter unit for my smoking room. Taking a while to get here. Pipe is a hell of a lot less stinky afterwards.

I think you may need to change your permissions. I click on the link and it says I don't have permission to view it.

Hmm, it was set to private. Thanks for the heads up. I changed it, so hopefully it will show up now.

Oh dang, I almost grabbed that one this evening!
How is it?
While I enjoy it, I honestly don't think I will repeat the box. The Renacer on the other hand will be. May change my mind though once I get deeper in the box.

Matilde Oscura. Thanks, Willam!
Most welcome.

Smoking a Renacer now and had an Arturo Fuente Exquisito Maduro earlier since I have to work 16 hours.

What's your take on these? No one near by had them for sale and until I hear a lot of positive reviews I have no intention of buying them in the secondary market. Worth the hype and money?

It was very nice, if a bit mild for my tastes. When you get a chance, definitely snag one.

Ashton Symmetry Robusto, solid solid. If they weren't higher in price, I'd have more of these.