• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Sneaking in a cigar before the Broncos-Colts game... an Arturo Fuente Un-Named Reserve 2012.  I'm not a huge Fuente whore, but man, this thing has aged nicely.

A dirty rat while hoping the packers pull ahead at some point.

Had a few nice smokes on Saturday. AF Mag R52, super smooth. I think this may be the best smoke in that line. Sun grown Queen B, a little more spice on the palate but also quite smooth and creamy. Near medium body. Makers Mark after that, very smooth with subtle sweet bourbon notes. Finished it off with RyJ WC '11. A little white pepper on the palate and much smoother than I ever expected. 'Twas a good day even if my garage smells to high heaven.

Todays smoke was my own...the Leaf Lovers Christmas Coal.  A 5 country blend rolled on the thighs of a reconstituted virgin, namely me. 

Last night was a Casa Fernandez Arsenio Robusto, while tonight I'm smoking a Partagas Short.

Received my first order from Jack Schwartz today. Smoking a Padron 3000 Maduro ROTT. You never know what to expect in trying a new vendor. Happy customer here. Thank you my fellow BOTL for putting them on my radar. Cheers!

madurotrout said:
Received my first order from Jack Schwartz today. Smoking a Padron 3000 Maduro ROTT. You never know what to expect in trying a new vendor. Happy customer here. Thank you my fellow BOTL for putting them on my radar. Cheers!

He Never Disappoints! 

diapanos said:
Bold by Nish Patel
(Screw the smell)
How was it? Had the Xen which was good.

Had a Heisenberg petite this morning. Lots of toast and some wood. Probably will go better with alcohol then with coffee.

oke&coke said:
Bold by Nish Patel
(Screw the smell)
How was it? Had the Xen which was good.

Had a Heisenberg petite this morning. Lots of toast and some wood. Probably will go better with alcohol then with coffee.
They're one of my favorites.
Tastes like (to me) leather and chocolate.

Finish is really short.
Very smooth.
Doesn't seem all that strong to me.
But then I also love My Fathers & Jaime Garcia Reserva Especials and they don't seem all that strong to me either

RyJ Media Noche corona.  Draw on this thing is wicked tight.  Hope it opens up as I go.

Brick House The Traveler by JC Newman.

Cigar Dave always talks about this company on his podcast. I have never sampled the line before. I really wanted to try the Maduro, but a local shop only had one box and it happened to be in Natural.

I took the day off today and am planning on having a couple of smokes today. I looked around my humidor and this stick stood out as the choice for my morning smoke. I did not want to nuke the pallette right off the bat this morning.

Good construction, burn, and smoke. Good morning stick. Description says "medium", but I would lean more towards "mild". My thoughts are that it is OK, but really has me curios to try the Maduro.

Asylum Straight Jacket
(Is it bad that I don't cpnsider these
all that strong any more?)

diapanos said:
Asylum Straight Jacket
Lol...I've got two of the 5x50 in my singles drawer I have yet to try. Every time I considered firing one up I think I should have a little bit more food in my system. I've heard good things about them. Maybe I'll stop wussing around a burn one. Enjoy.

bucfan444 said:
Asylum Straight Jacket
Lol...I've got two of the 5x50 in my singles drawer I have yet to try. Every time I considered firing one up I think I should have a little bit more food in my system. I've heard good things about them. Maybe I'll stop wussing around a burn one. Enjoy.
I teally enjoyed the one i smoked today.
Tasted like coffee to me.
Verh smooth too.
I had thd 7x70 size though.
Next time I'll get one of the smaller
sizes.
It didn"t seem all thst strong t
me.
YMMV

Trying my first Kentucky Fired Cured smoke. This is a Just A Friend. I was slightly amazed at taking the cello off and getting a campfire smell without even lighting it. I am glad I only had this in the humidor for three days. Note to self... Just lit the cigar, but my first thoughts are, that I like it for a change of pace.