• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Another hot muggy day with the kid in her pool. An Aging Room F55 Quattro robusto for me.

Juan Lopez PC - tasty Lil bugger

'99 Boli CE...pretty tasty. 16 years has mellowed them down close to what current production tastes like, lol.
mjolnir01 said:
My first Illusione ~eccj~ 20th Anniversary.  I know, I lose Illusione-whore credit for taking my time on trying it, but it was worth the wait.  Buttery, nutty, with some honey-sweetness and slightly peppery... very nice.  It obviously shares some DNA with the 15th and the Epernay, but it's sufficiently different to stay interesting.
They are one of those smokes I look forward to like a good meal. Such great flavor, and every one has performed perfectly.

MUWAT - baitfish. Interesting to try. Perhaps something for me to save for the colder winter months. Otherwise I didn't think there was enough complexity to the cigar to pick it over other nicer summertime smokes.

H Upmann Half Corona I just got in last week.  These pack some punch and a ton of flavor!  I was very surprised how tasty these were and I'm glad I got a box.  Perfect size for a quick dog walk too.

Gran Habano Vintage 2000 with fire pit going. Nice smoke so far. Life is good....
cdd0cc67f6929dc7a78d5762e9ec7abe.jpg

Finishing a Drew Estate Pope of Greenwich Village....good little panatela, kind of like a sweeter, smoother Undercrown.

Walk down cigar for today is a Viaje Summerfest 2013. Nice cigar.

My folks have the kid tonight, so after several Neapolitan pizzas and a donut stash for later, I'm enjoying an Illusione CG:4 as we sit outside our hotel at Harrah's, watching the freaks roll in for Sexy Saturday at the nightclub. Perfection.

Crowned Heads Arrington Vineyards Double W on the ride home. Thank you jsm11! Padron Exclusivo Maddy with some Sam Adams Summer Ales sitting on the porch.

Another new one for me, this time for a local (Virginia based) brand. Leather, spice and dare I describe it as mint(?). Good smoke, great draw and burn, but flavor wise the first half is not entirely in my wheelhouse. Maybe things will change up in the second half.
81e69cf7a9b117fd2a0f628dadb7f84f.jpg