• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

I have a bunch resting but only 4 -77's.
Everybody seems to think they age well.

I'll be smoking one soon.

Edit for spelling.

kona1000 said:
I have a bunch resting but only 4 -77's.
Everybody seems to think the age well.

I'll be smoking one soon.

You will enjoy them.  The last box I bought was in 2007.  I've smoked three so far.  Very nice.  These age well.

Cohiba Red Dot Robusto -- blind review PIF
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2 -- from Jimmy (emoshun) UME DIC 13 I believe

Really nice '06 Punch Royal Selection 12. Positively exquisite. Pictures tomorrow, no can do now from the cell phone.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12605]

Sorry about the dirty hands, just finished cleaning the grill.

All this talk of Alec Bradley made me grab a Prensado Churchill. Still pretty good.

med_gallery_19975_1936_265164.jpg

Decided to sample this one tonight.  While I did get the hopscotching between good and bad, it did not strike me as extreme as has been reported.  More like good to MEH.  The good times though were very nice, especially on the retrohale.  The beer I was drinking may have also helped mask the true flavors of the cigar. Overall I would consider it enjoyable just not spectacular.  When compared to other CC's and the price tag, it doesn't put it's best foot forward and better deals can be had.  I am still glad I got it though and will enjoy the sticks I have left.

Illusione MK...just one solid performing, delicious little cigar.

Golf's mystery smoke! No idea yet! Review forthcoming! So far, i' digging it!
948afdce17f4f976076012a35f06594e.jpg

Had a Behike and a 2000 with 5 years on it.

My own fault for not dry boxing the Behike - but this 2000 is kicking it's ass.

Best Seller Maddie with coffee this beautiful Spring morning.

Aging Room Quattro F55 Concerto while driving home last evening, and a Padron 3000 Maddie while sitting on the porch last evening.

In my quest to smoke all premium cigars known to man, I tried another new stick today. My first La Flor Dominicana. This one is the Cameroon  Cabinet. Pretty damn good so far.

In all seriousness, when I look over my notes so far for the year I've tried nearly three dozen unique cigars. I love the variety, but I suspect I'll eventually settle into a far smaller range.

MichaelD said:
In my quest to smoke all premium cigars known to man, I tried another new stick today. My first La Flor Dominicana. This one is the Cameroon  Cabinet. Pretty damn good so far.

In all seriousness, when I look over my notes so far for the year I've tried nearly three dozen unique cigars. I love the variety, but I suspect I'll eventually settle into a far smaller range.
LFD rocks. Check out the Cabinet Oscuro line.

Perfect evening for a smoke on the front porch. Just lit a Tat Reserva 7th Maduro and cracked an ice cold Sam Adams Downtime Pilsner.

T52 robusto...I could get used to these.

Edited to add- Just lit up my first Fume d' Amour, corona gorda-ish size. Damn you Illusione and your delicious lighter bodied cigars.

Another day of the kid in her pool and me in a chair with a cigar. Today it is the Montecristo Añejados. Will post some thoughts when I'm done with it.

oke&coke said:
Another day of the kid in her pool and me in a chair with a cigar. Today it is the Montecristo Añejados. Will post some thoughts when I'm done with it.

Have to pretty much agree with bucfan444 on this one.  The flavors are there but they just generic.  Not a whole lot of depth or complexity to it.  I didn't have the burn issues he did, just a touch up or two.  I didn't find anything inherently bad with this cigar, it was just a bunch of ho hum.  My opinion is to use this cigar as a backdrop to a nice, strong whiskey.

Finally got the kids to bed so finishing the night with an E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals.

madurotrout said:
LFD rocks. Check out the Cabinet Oscuro
I'll add it to my list. I also bought an airbender, 1994 and Ligero to sample. But it may take a while before I get to them. I think I want my post race victory cigar to be a gifted aged Montey#2.