• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

9f10c70b957f394b4a68ebf6ef85efa3.jpg

The new Avo and a glass full of Four Roses. I think I'm going to like tonight. Yum.

MichaelD said:
9f10c70b957f394b4a68ebf6ef85efa3.jpg

The new Avo and a glass full of Four Roses. I think I'm going to like tonight. Yum.
Four Roses is delicious.

How was the Avo?

At a wedding tonight the smokes were Bolivarl Lonsdales or Padron 1964 Torros-ish cigars pretty nice selection had 2 of each

Pugman1943 said:
LFD LaKox toro. New, dark, at least med-full, tasty. Mild-medium up front, very nice finish. Comes in a round box.
This has hit my radar. I was reading about them on the net the other evening.
Lezanstar said:
Beautiful looking cigar. Was it as good as it looks?

madurotrout said:
LFD LaKox toro. New, dark, at least med-full, tasty. Mild-medium up front, very nice finish. Comes in a round box.
Lezanstar said:
The LFD LaNox is soooo good it is BAD.good. Of course we all have our own taste profile, but let me add I'm trying to find three more boxes to buy. I'll send you one if you like, pm me an addy. Hits the nail on the head with a sledge IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

madurotrout said:
Lezanstar said:
Yes it is. Very complex and it makes some serious transitions. I ordered a box after smoking that one.

Happy Halloween week!
I'm Celebrating the Pats 6-0 start!
Enjoy everyone,
Paul
11cc2a26ceccf928c083b6274a43486b.jpg

Lezanstar said:
Lezanstar said:
Yes it is. Very complex and it makes some serious transitions. I ordered a box after smoking that one.

These are definitely box worthy IMHO. Although Nick stated they will be regular production, I can't help but think future releases will have some differences in flavor profile as some tweaking will need to be done based on the available crop being used.

Scap said:

Four Roses is delicious.

How was the Avo?
It was good, although to be honest that glass of Four Roses turned into another bourbon and I sort of just lost track of the cigar from a tasting/judging perspective. And my plans to try another and do my blind pass review yesterday went to hell in a handbasket when I got leveled by the flu.

MichaelD said:
Four Roses is delicious.

How was the Avo?
It was good, although to be honest that glass of Four Roses turned into another bourbon and I sort of just lost track of the cigar from a tasting/judging perspective. And my plans to try another and do my blind pass review yesterday went to hell in a hand asked when I got levels by the flu.

Yikes. Hope you get past the flu quickly.

Working on a take home midterm so decided i needed a break and to smoke something a little nicer. Decided on a Bolivar Amado C gifted to me from a very generous BOTL a few years ago and has been sitting in the bottom of my humi waiting for the right time. One ofthe best cigars I've had in a long time.