• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Always been a sucker for a Punch.
f178fe33742ecec1f0d6e160fa5a3148.jpg

CLARO, yee gods, did hat once and that was enough. Might as well smoke fescue and drink warm beer.

Pugman1943 said:
CLARO, yee gods, did hat once and that was enough. Might as well smoke fescue and drink warm beer.
Uh, warm beer is awesome. If yours doesn't taste better closer to room temp, you're drinking the wrong stuff.

[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Honestly, that claro isn't THAT bad.

Pugman1943 said:

Tried one from Roma Craft and one from Illusione....if 2 of my favorite producers can't win me over, my research is complete, lol.

Speaking of RC, had a Neanderthal last night that was fantastic.  After a few months in the humidor they are still very full bodied, but the complexity is starting to pop a little more.

Enjoying a Flor de Las Antillas by My Father and watching football on the deck with my little buddy...
CSwwj1UWoAEDkog.jpg

casmang said:
Enjoying a Flor de Las Antillas by My Father and watching football on the deck with my little buddy...
CSwwj1UWoAEDkog.jpg
That's one of my top faves.

Daughters third birthday today so the box of Illusione MC Slam has been opened.

Yesterday was an Illusione Holy Lance from 2013, today was a fresh Illusione Epernay Le Elegance.  Both were great!

Diesel hair of the dog...can't beat at less than 3 bucks a stick

Partagas Serie D #4.  Just started but already enjoying it.  Thanks C.