• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Regius Damaris. (Tasting notes from a total neanderthal)
e62ee06821425875a27e3c00d51c33ae.jpg

Seems to be well constructed, and of high quality.
Couldn't really smell or taste anything on this stick before lighting it.

Draw is nice. Did notice a rather large leaf stem after cutting the cap.

Ash is nice and tight, and bright white to my eye.

Flavor is not spicy, but strong. Leather, coffee, wood (perhaps cedar?) and a touch of sweetness.

Burn is slightly uneven, but it's very windy as we have a front trying to push through.

If I were forced to compare it to another stick, maybe a young Liga Privada without the obligatory smoke bomb effect.

I'm just about halfway through, and it is settling into a creamy and smooth flavor.
This may be one of those sticks that starts a bit wobbly, then gets it's legs and hits a homer.

Quick update:
67d5fe5c3ddb4d940c1fd74ef1a4dbac.jpg

Just about an hour into it.
Ash has dropped on its own twice.
Flavor profile is still smooth and creamy. Leather mostly to my palate.

Burn evened up on its own, and the smoke is a cool blue.

Honestly, this cigar surprised me after the first few minutes seemed a bit rough.

Paired with a bottle of water as I can't drink this week. [emoji16]

Cliff's Notes: it's good. Worth the $9 retail.

Absolutely beautiful November fall afternoon, son went down for a late nap, perfect conditions for this fantastic smoke.

96AE0BF0-864C-45CA-A31C-A870249A540D.jpg

CF098D59-F167-499E-BBA4-A42B0D5C4A9F.jpg

My Father LE corona...down to my last one. Pretty perfect first thing in the morning, just the right amount of spice.

Working on an LADC Noblesse from the box my wife gave me. This is the 2015 release versus my other fiver which was from '14. This one is showing its youth but should age nicely.

Had a Casa Magna D. Magnus II Optimus for my second walk down.  Wanted to compare them to the original release stuff.  If I remember correctly, the blend had a tweak to it.  Definitely different but hard to say how much the age plays on that.  Good though. 

Pardon 3000

Paired with Independence Coffee Co. "Jet Fuel".

45f3d38743b0be7070d8042a79806155.jpg

Had the remmements of a CroMagnon Cranium that I simply had to finish, so that with coffee has been breakfast. It's a poop day here after three days a light rain, chilly ( at least to these older bones). Finishing coffee with a Perdomo 20th Anni. And then I'm going to find someplace warmer to hang out.

You folks have a good weekend.

I received a "blind smoke" as part of this month's package from a website I review for, and it was obviously the new Warped La Colmena that was created for R. Field Wine Company. For the high price point I've never been a huge fan of the line, but this was the exception to the rule. Complex and performed flawlessly. If you're going to drop the $$$ for some of the Titan de Bronze Warped smokes, these and the Don Reynaldo's are contenders.

09d4bed42ccb079fa20c871514357305.jpg

Juan Lopez Selection No. 1 this afternoon... I need more of these delicious Corona Gordas in my life.

Hot chick at one of my local B&M's whispered my favorite four letter F word in my ear.

Then handed me this.
b2f173cda538ac5faaf72ea70e896398.jpg

All I know is that it was FREE. <-- my favorite four letter F word.

It's called a Victoria. Think she said it was rolled for their private label...

Anyway, for free it ain't half bad