• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

What did you like about it?

It started pretty intense and then mellowed out. Very typical Padron draw and 1926 flavor profile. My biggest complaint is that I should have dried boxed it a bit. Today was very humid and I struggled to keep it lit in the final third.

Romeo and Julietas Churchill en tubo gifted to me by my cigar mentor Sarge.

20160701_191334.jpg

After dinner cigar is a Partagas Anejados with a Ten High bourbon. The sour mash, not the blended swill they sell most places.

How are the Partagas Anejados? I like the size just couldn't get into the whole Anejados program.

Got this Reynaldo Gonzales custom roll in a fundraiser auction....first half was great flavor, second half is great chocolate cherry richness and strong as hell...an after-dinner smoke for sure.

tmp_1398-20160708_2302371479674319.jpg

How are the Partagas Anejados? I like the size just couldn't get into the whole Anejados program.
I like them. I think I prefer the Montes but for the price I got them at, they are much more economical. For any of the Anejados though, I would suggest splitting a box before deciding on a box purchase.

The only improvement over this morning's Goldie and cold brewed coffee would be if I found out they were making a sequel to Stone Cold with Brian Bosworth.
tmp_8647-20160709_082149-774001216.jpg

View attachment 13418
  1. Those are one of my fav Olivas. How was it?
Construction, draw, burn all perfect. The first 1/3 started out with a flavor profile I could not put my finger on, good but not familiar. It then turned to a leathery flavor to me with very few variation after that. It was consistent after that all the way to the nub.

At my mechanic with unexpected fuel pump repair. The old gray mare ain't what she use to be...Glad I have an honest, cheap and good mechanic.

Cusano P1 to pass the time. Sadly, it does nothing for the Texas heat.

20160709_163557.jpg

Construction, draw, burn all perfect. The first 1/3 started out with a flavor profile I could not put my finger on, good but not familiar. It then turned to a leathery flavor to me with very few variation after that. It was consistent after that all the way to the nub.
Thanks for your take. I went through a couple boxes years ago and enjoyed them very much but haven't revisited them since. So many cigars ... ;)