• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

JL Malecon - Normally, I would never smoke a cigar so young (about 1 year old), or with this large ring gauge (55), but these are amazing... I just hope my lips don't get stretch marks...

JL%20Malecon%202_zpsd9w4hdpj.png

JL Malecon - Normally, I would never smoke a cigar so young (about 1 year old), or with this large ring gauge (55), but these are amazing... I just hope my lips don't get stretch marks...

Haha, there are so many things that could be said!

Tonight HdM E#2

Lately QdO Corona
Fuente Mag R54
858 Claro
Chateau Fuente SG
Henry Clay Stalk Cut Toro

Last night was a MUWAT KFC "Just A Friend" and CAO Brazilia.

I've really become a fan of the KFC. I know you either pretty much love it or hate it. It started as a cigar that had its time and place, and you'd just know when that was. I've come to enjoy them just about any time now.

Last night was a MUWAT KFC "Just A Friend" and CAO Brazilia.

I've really become a fan of the KFC. I know you either pretty much love it or hate it. It started as a cigar that had its time and place, and you'd just know when that was. I've come to enjoy them just about any time now.

Agree with the whole love or hate feelings.

Started out loving it, by final third felt like it was too much and over the top.

Wouldn't mind smoking one, again, while smoking a brisket as it is the same smoke flavor to me.

Agree with the whole love or hate feelings.

Started out loving it, by final third felt like it was too much and over the top.

Wouldn't mind smoking one, again, while smoking a brisket as it is the same smoke flavor to me.
Thanks Scap, now I need to go smoke a brisket :rolleyes:

Ever felt like you need a wheel of fortune to pick a stick???

I am in that very state at the moment.
I can help with that. Send me one of each of your stash, and I'll test 'em out and make recommendations ;)