• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Earlier this morning, a Chogui Dos 77 robusto...
20160915_081921_zps9yfpyhma.jpg

20160915_083804_zpshopxwzxc.jpg

20160915_091612_zpsrhc1uhlt.jpg

'14 Juan Lopez #2 during the late morning hour...

20160916_100012_zpso47oz9zo.jpg

20160916_112025_zps8ptbokl3.jpg

How was it? Keep thinking of trying these, given the pedigree.

I received a fiver of the robusto and a fiver of the lonsdales from Small Batch Cigar on that day Brian. The robusto was ok and decent. Fairly a one dimensional type of smoke. I was wondering during my time smoking these just how long after it (and others) were rolled, in how long they sat to age at the factory, then packaged and shipped off to the distributor, and then when they arrived at SBC. I probably will not touch them until April/May of 2017 at this point. We'll see how a little resting period at 65%RH works for them. So, a decent smoke with a cup of coffee, but nothing that gave me a woody you know!?!;)

' Fairly a one dimensional type of smoke. I was wondering during my time smoking these just how long after it (and others) were rolled, in how long they sat to age at the factory, then packaged and shipped off to the distributor, and then when they arrived at SBC. I probably will not touch them until April/May of 2017 at this point. We'll see how a little resting period at 65%RH works for them. So, a decent smoke with a cup of coffee, but nothing that gave me a woody you know!?!;)

Great response. Much appreciated. I'll keep waiting it out unless I see a good deal pop up.