• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I enjoyed this baby courtesy of MichaelD in the Blind Review Pass thread. Which, incidentally, has our very good brother Scap waiting to send someone some excellent dog rockets. ;)

View attachment 14301 Great cigar! Thank you, Mike. Also, the wrapper flaw made no difference as it motored right on through with no trouble.
I'm glad it's to your liking. I really dig them.

So, you're saying Eastern Standards are pretty low?????

Just kidding.
Rim shot! Certainly that cigar didn't hit the mark. The rest of the box has been good. Although I prefer Long Live the King by Caldwell. I have samples of Savage and Four Kings which should be rested enough to try soon.

Last edited:
I'm glad it's to your liking. I really dig them.

Rim shot! Certainly that cigar didn't hit the make. The rest of the box has been good. Although I prefer Long Live the King by Caldwell. I have samples of Savage and Four Kings which should be rested enough to try soon.
I love the Four Kings. Mostly, I tend toward full but sometimes a med or mild cigar is perfect for me. The vagaries of cigar smoking, I guess.

That LFD was full flavored but med nicotine-wise. Surprising for an LFD. Complex and very smooth for a full flavored cigar. It would have stumped me as the blind cigar! I probably would have guessed a Tat.

That cigar is from the original lot, so about a year old. That I m sure helps with the smoothness.

IMG_5760.JPG IMG_5761.JPG LFD Andalusian Bull ( really ). I really enjoy a good LFD and looked forward to this like the Chapter 1 & 2. I was disappointed. The smoke component was just short of non existent. Some spice on the front end but the body was dull and boring. It smoked well, the ash holding on forever. The price point is high enough that you expect more from it, which my old taste buds couldn't eak out. To each his own. It reminded me of a Domaso, a good name with poor follow through.

Last edited: