• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Smoked this on my walkdown tonight. Gifted to me by a generous member here. A Felipe Gregorio Pelo de Oro perfecto, circa 2006. Not a whole lot of info available for it other then one review I found. Listed as being a 6x50, but my measurement showed 5.5". Decent but nothing that really stood out as great. I did enjoy it for what it is, a 10yo, out of production cigar using a rare leaf that I will probably never come across again. If I did, I would likely not smoke it, but pass it on to another that would also appreciate it for what it is, if not enjoy it. Thanks to the member that sent this to me.

My Christmas Cigar this year was my favorite for the year - Perdomo Double Aged Robusto.

No she literally means her Christmas gift. She asked for a stripper pole and like a good husband I couldn't help but oblidge her.
I bet that was a hard choice.:rolleyes:

Another gifted cigar tonight, SLR Pacificos. I had been curious about this one since a certain website still carries them after 7 years. Pretty good, but I think I will pass on the box.

Yesterday was a balmy 32 so I had a H Uppmann Half Corona. Today I'm going to a local shop to enjoy an 01' Cohiba Lancero. Best Christmas weekend ever. Thanks to all the generous brothers (and sister) on here who make the holidays so incredibly fun. This place is just the best. No other place like it.